Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Well taken care of Godmen lead very boring lives. So they resort to enjoying sexual activities and treating humans as their slaves. But yes they can do so only because most of the followers are prepared to be taken advantage off.

Certainly! In the case of the Ram Rahim, it was the parents who forced those two sadhvis to enter his ashram when they were minors. The parents were so blinded by their faith that they did not even listen to their own daughters. And have you seen the kind of movies this guy made??? I saw the trailer of one of his movies out of curiosity and I almost died laughing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Well taken care of Godmen lead very boring lives. So they resort to enjoying sexual activities and treating humans as their slaves. But yes they can do so only because most of the followers are prepared to be taken advantage off.

Certainly! In the case of the Ram Rahim, it was the parents who forced those two sadhvis to enter his ashram when they were minors. The parents were so blinded by their faith that they did not even listen to their own daughters. And have you seen the kind of movies this guy made??? I saw the trailer of one of his movies out of curiosity and I almost died laughing!

I really must watch his films smiley honestly what kind of a godman was he and seriously wonder the type of people who fell into his trap. Seriously, how could they , just looking at the kind of luxurious and sleazy life he lead ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I would blame our system first. The root cause of these crooks to flourish is the blind faith of the people. An illogical faith is only possible when people are uneducated. After independence no government tried to eradicate the illiteracy problem from the root. Lack of proper education has fanned the gender discrimination as well as made people an emotional fool who get carried away by the tricks of the Godman and Godwoman. The people do not apply their brain and the worst part is they are made to be afraid of God's curse. When a system allows these crooks to bloom then obviously they will try to make the most out of it.  

Actually, it is the people who are to blame than the government. The very poor, to be honest, are very much engrossed with their own problems and the strife to earn their daily livelihood. They are not the followers of such fake god people. It is middle classes who are more to be blamed. I am not sure if you see this in your state, but in a city like Pune, I have seen posters being displayed in many shops in which 'sure measures for becoming prosperous' are given. A few of these include, spreading semolina and sugar on ground to feed ants - this is supposed to make a person free of his debts. Second measure is feeding fish - this is supposed to bring prosperity in trade. I have seen educated ladies practicing these measures. A poor person will not spend money to feed ants or fish. These con men and women take advantage of this stupidity of the people and dupe them claiming to be representatives of god. And the politicians then take advantage of these con men using their fan following and turning it into their vote bank. The government is already doing all it can to prevent such things, but if people are being so stupid and not learning lessons from past incidents, then such people deserve nothing better.

People in every state is superstitious, the only difference is in the number of people. I have never mentioned that poor people are usually superstitious. People who are rich and educated also practice some superstitious belief, is a fact, but I would say that such people are educated only in terms of certificate. Real educated are those who put their knowledge into right action. Those who fail to do so are uneducated in my opinion. Do you really think that the government is trying to prevent all superstitious act? No, I don't think so. Whatever is done is minimum and the education drive must receive more importance.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

I really must watch his films smiley honestly what kind of a godman was he and seriously wonder the type of people who fell into his trap. Seriously, how could they , just looking at the kind of luxurious and sleazy life he lead ?

Oh you should definitely see at least a few trailers of his movies, they are all available on youtube! I also saw a news report where he also used to do farming inside his ashram. He rode a tractor, ploughed the fields, watered the crops etc. everything that enabled him to claim himself a gifted farmer. The crops were sold to his followers as 'prasad' and the prices would make anyone faint. One green chilly sold for Rs. 1000, one small brinjal rs. 1000, a bigger one for 2000, and a small pack of 5 peas, mind it just 5 peas not peapods, sold for 2000. All this money went to his sleazy and extraordinarily garish lifestyle. So who is to blame here, the government or the people themselves who made themselves class one fools in the entire world! satisfied

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Oh you should definitely see at least a few trailers of his movies, they are all available on youtube! I also saw a news report where he also used to do farming inside his ashram. He rode a tractor, ploughed the fields, watered the crops etc. everything that enabled him to claim himself a gifted farmer. The crops were sold to his followers as 'prasad' and the prices would make anyone faint. One green chilly sold for Rs. 1000, one small brinjal rs. 1000, a bigger one for 2000, and a small pack of 5 peas, mind it just 5 peas not peapods, sold for 2000. All this money went to his sleazy and extraordinarily garish lifestyle. So who is to blame here, the government or the people themselves who made themselves class one fools in the entire world! satisfied

Did he seriously sell farming products at such high price to his devotees?? Its simply unbelievable!! How could his devotees follow him so blindly? Its such unquestioning attitude of the devotees that give birth to many fake godmen and godwoman. 

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Did he seriously sell farming products at such high price to his devotees?? Its simply unbelievable!! How could his devotees follow him so blindly? Its such unquestioning attitude of the devotees that give birth to many fake godmen and godwoman. 

Yes Jabeen! People actually bought those teensy weensy portions of vegetables for such outrageous prices! The sad thing is that people are too doubtful and would ask a hundred questions when it comes to something that is good for them or for the country, such as education for girls, cleanliness, and some such thing. But when a fake godman or woman tell them to do something, they have not a single question! It is totally a contradiction of the ridiculous kind!

Another fake Godman got arrested. Sharing a link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/alwar-based-falahari-baba-accused-of-rape-arrested/articleshow/60805594.cms?

There is no end to this, it seems. These fake people simply manipulate them who lack sound education. Such people become victim of the condition and the fake babas utilise the weakness of theirs. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Another fake Godman got arrested. Sharing a link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/alwar-based-falahari-baba-accused-of-rape-arrested/articleshow/60805594.cms?

There is no end to this, it seems. These fake people simply manipulate them who lack sound education. Such people become victim of the condition and the fake babas utilise the weakness of theirs. 

So many fake God man & fake god woman have been exposed, but people have not learned their lessons yet. If another fake baba emerge, many people will start worshipping him too.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The major problem here seems to be both illiteracy and a blind Faith and leaning towards religion and it's scriptures. I remember reading somewhere that one of these fake godman while caught, saying that even Lord Krishna had 16000 wives and was fond of ladies. It shows the bent of f mind and how far they are willing to go to defend themselves and their actions. What is shocking is how easily people even ladies are fooled by them. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Honestly it is shocking to see people making fools of themselves to that extent ..they don't mind spending hard earned money putting their families and themselves nto difficulties .no wonder the Godmen thrive . 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.