Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The major problem here seems to be both illiteracy and a blind Faith and leaning towards religion and it's scriptures. I remember reading somewhere that one of these fake godman while caught, saying that even Lord Krishna had 16000 wives and was fond of ladies. It shows the bent of f mind and how far they are willing to go to defend themselves and their actions. What is shocking is how easily people even ladies are fooled by them. 

    I totally agree. It is the lack of knowledge and ignorance. People do not know religion well but turn towards blind faith. These Babas and religious gurus can twist the religious facts, poison the ignorant minds and can make full use of it for their selfish interests.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The major problem here seems to be both illiteracy and a blind Faith and leaning towards religion and it's scriptures. I remember reading somewhere that one of these fake godman while caught, saying that even Lord Krishna had 16000 wives and was fond of ladies. It shows the bent of f mind and how far they are willing to go to defend themselves and their actions. What is shocking is how easily people even ladies are fooled by them. 

    I totally agree. It is the lack of knowledge and ignorance. People do not know religion well but turn towards blind faith. These Babas and religious gurus can twist the religious facts, poison the ignorant minds and can make full use of it for their selfish interests.

    Most of these religious places are also breeding ground for crime. There have been several instances where militancy has been nurtured in these centers. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    Another fake Godman got arrested. Sharing a link:

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/alwar-based-falahari-baba-accused-of-rape-arrested/articleshow/60805594.cms?

    There is no end to this, it seems. These fake people simply manipulate them who lack sound education. Such people become victim of the condition and the fake babas utilise the weakness of theirs. 

    I don't understand why young girls insist on making themselves such fools by being naive and trusting a stranger , even if he is a good, blindly to the extent of agreeing to visit the room at night !!!


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    Another fake Godman got arrested. Sharing a link:

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/alwar-based-falahari-baba-accused-of-rape-arrested/articleshow/60805594.cms?

    There is no end to this, it seems. These fake people simply manipulate them who lack sound education. Such people become victim of the condition and the fake babas utilise the weakness of theirs. 

    I don't understand why young girls insist on making themselves such fools by being naive and trusting a stranger , even if he is a good, blindly to the extent of agreeing to visit the room at night !!!

    I think the reason lies in the mental mindset of the girls. Most girls in India are still being raised with the knowledge that they are not important and that their self-worth and esteem is of no use to any one. It is because of this that the girls do not think or raise  questions when they are asked to do certain things, most importantly things told them by people with higher social, religious and economical standing. it is because of this they fall an easy prey to such ungodly predators!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    Another fake Godman got arrested. Sharing a link:

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/alwar-based-falahari-baba-accused-of-rape-arrested/articleshow/60805594.cms?

    There is no end to this, it seems. These fake people simply manipulate them who lack sound education. Such people become victim of the condition and the fake babas utilise the weakness of theirs. 

    I don't understand why young girls insist on making themselves such fools by being naive and trusting a stranger , even if he is a good, blindly to the extent of agreeing to visit the room at night !!!

    I think the reason lies in the mental mindset of the girls. Most girls in India are still being raised with the knowledge that they are not important and that their self-worth and esteem is of no use to any one. It is because of this that the girls do not think or raise  questions when they are asked to do certain things, most importantly things told them by people with higher social, religious and economical standing. it is because of this they fall an easy prey to such ungodly predators!

    Absolutely , at home and in school you are supposed to forget you have a brain and obey and do as you are told. No wonder most youngsters fail to have any independent thinking .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    A couple of days back, a video of Radhe Ma got viral on social media. It is a shame to see her dance inappropriately. She seems to be drunk. How many more incidences and proofs to expose that these people are cons and one should not fall in trap


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    A couple of days back, a video of Radhe Ma got viral on social media. It is a shame to see her dance inappropriately. She seems to be drunk. How many more incidences and proofs to expose that these people are cons and one should not fall in trap

    She is drunk on adoration by her followers and power. Honestly what can you say abut a population that puts such fake people who dress in mini skirts, fully made up  and go around carrying a trishul , other than laugh at their stupidity .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    A couple of days back, a video of Radhe Ma got viral on social media. It is a shame to see her dance inappropriately. She seems to be drunk. How many more incidences and proofs to expose that these people are cons and one should not fall in trap

    She is drunk on adoration by her followers and power. Honestly what can you say abut a population that puts such fake people who dress in mini skirts, fully made up  and go around carrying a trishul , other than laugh at their stupidity .

    Seriously, they instead of preaching and glorifying our tradition and culture, demean and defame it. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    A couple of days back, a video of Radhe Ma got viral on social media. It is a shame to see her dance inappropriately. She seems to be drunk. How many more incidences and proofs to expose that these people are cons and one should not fall in trap

    She is drunk on adoration by her followers and power. Honestly what can you say abut a population that puts such fake people who dress in mini skirts, fully made up  and go around carrying a trishul , other than laugh at their stupidity .

    Seriously, they instead of preaching and glorifying our tradition and culture, demean and defame it. 

    I feel that there is need to change an entire process of thinking and part of it should come from the government . As and when these fake Godmen and Godwoman are caught breaking the law , immediate action should be taken . In the case f Radhe ma , action was taken only against the concerned police officer and that too after the media highlighted it. She seems to be roaming about freely..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is becoming Godmen or Godwoman a good business in India?

    by » 3 years ago


    Obviously, the problem lies with the people. Apart from the religion, people always think that they need someone to lead us towards salvation and reach the almighty. This is entirely wrong, of course some might help us but we should not depend fully upon them. People fails here. They fully believe such god-men. Even they found genuine, people should aware that we should not depend upon him. Also, god-men are using the limitation of people. They are exposing themselves and  making it a career. But it should not be done.  Educating the people in religious aspect will be the suitable remedy for this


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.