Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Totally agree. We follow wrongdoers to get salvation. Salvation comes by following the righteous paths and virtues. These godmen and women brainwash and make us fall in their con job. So instead of salvation, one becomes an indirect contributor to evils and sins 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Actually, salvation comes through genuine action, kind feeling and righteous judgement which people in majority lack. Thus, the easiest method is to become prey of the evil god-men and god-women. This do not lead to salvation but heads towards fall.    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

We have a small Ashram situated on the outskirts of Mangalore close to the Kerala border. He is a post graduate and after many downfalls in life started the ashram in his ancestral home , he has daily discourses attended by students and others and also offers shelter to destitute people on certain conditions . He believes in Hindu traditions and customs more than in religion and God and likes to spread it through these discourses. No one knows about him except the locals , goes to show  that genuine people are least bothered about fame and popularity.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

We have a small Ashram situated on the outskirts of Mangalore close to the Kerala border. He is a post graduate and after many downfalls in life started the ashram in his ancestral home , he has daily discourses attended by students and others and also offers shelter to destitute people on certain conditions . He believes in Hindu traditions and customs more than in religion and God and likes to spread it through these discourses. No one knows about him except the locals , goes to show  that genuine people are least bothered about fame and popularity.

There are several such examples. Many people are unsung heroes who have done a lot for people in their own ways. They have genuine intention to serve humanity and inspire those who come in touch with them. They are really on path to salvation and need not portray themselves as guru and get the attention.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Apart from spiritual beliefs sometimes people who are not believe in themselves which may be cause to believe others. If one person who believed  by group or more person then they think they are the Godman or Godwoman.

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.