Today I came across an article in Times of India and loved reading it. Then I thought why not we in this site try to write a note to our younger self. Let us have some light moment through this thread. Sharing the link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/de-stress/notes-to-your-younger-self/articleshow/60793907.cms

Let us have some fun

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It s a very interesting idea ... honestly I thought about what I would write to myself and realised it would be an epic because there are far too many things that I could have done to myself and others around me....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice idea!! many a times during the alone time, I keep visiting back in memory to fix things or change it. Looking back, I feel I acted stupidly or could have done better. This would really be therapeutic. I have a lot to write to my younger self, Innumerable suggestions for each happening

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

html color picker wrote:

Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

https://uspstrackingok.jimdo.com

Why not add some of your own thoughts ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Truly, there are a lot many things to write to my younger self but I will start with the one which I miss today so badly. To my dearest younger self, you were lucky to spend time with your lovely family when they were fully energetic and not dependent on others. My matured self has witnessed my loved one's fragile look which I detest. I want to be reminded of the strong, powerful yet affectionate parents and guardians on whom I was entirely dependent upon. My younger self knew on whom to rely and feel free while now it's all over which is a tragedy.  

shampasaid

When I look back I feel that I could have done a lot of things differently but that would have had repercussion s as well. So if I were to write a note for myself..

You had a great childhood, a wonderful father who was well ahead of his times which meant he gave you lots of freedom to express yourself. Sadly, you did not utilise it to the maximum..

Really, life is so strange. We all have something to say to our younger self. Usually, either it's about what we enjoyed during our childhood or about the missed opportunities.Why can't we achieve everything throughout our life? 

shampasaid

I recall reading somewhere that when we are young and have the strength , we do not have the necessary wisdom and insight to deal with a situation effectively and when we gain both we are either disinterested or too old to put it into practice.

With hindsight we could have done many things differently.  But did we do the best in given circumstances is what matters. Otherwise it is idle pass time.

I get reminded about a thing quite often. I always suffered from pain in my limbs and usually had severe headache in childhood and early young age. During that uneasiness I was not forced to bother about anything in regards to family and so on. Leave aside big medical issues even in minor discomfort there were many to look after me as well as they handled the usual family chores. Now, it's so different. I won't say my matrimonial family is not caring but still I cannot ignore my responsibilities. Thus, I would say to my younger self that, how fortunate she was! No worries as well as caring people were all around, was a blessing for her while at present it is full of worries and feel so answerable to everyone in the family.  

shampasaid

It is very essential for children to have a happy and secure childhood or else it creeps into their adult life. I know of several cases where adults have serious problems of adjustments and trusting because f the childhood trauma , mostly because of the unhappy atmosphere at home 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.