Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

"Give me blood, I will give you freedom" it's one of the most influencing one I have ever heard.

Who said when ? and why ? grinning

@usha manohar we all know who made the above mentioned quote but your question is apt for the man who is popularly known for his wit among this writing community. Well, thanks to @suni51 who reminded us one of the most spirited statements ever made during the freedom struggle of India. .  

I too  had to refresh my memory grinning You know you have read it but I am still not sure who said this 

@ Sunil, I agree with you that freedom was a mass movement but it is just one political organisation that takes all the credit for it.

Well, it is okay to get confused at times and it is not at all a big deal for you to find out the real answer. It was Subhash Bose who made this statement but the main point is I felt, you were being witty because @ suni51 makes every discussion quite humorous. 

I totally agree with that , it s really good to have Sunil around to perk up the forums smiley

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, suni51

I also like to some sentences people used in resume i.e." I would like to work on challenging environment where my internal and professional abilities could be improved"

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks guys (and gals) for the compliment (if it was a compliment Grin) I do not want to make this one a humorous one though!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Thanks guys (and gals) for the compliment (if it was a compliment Grin) I do not want to make this one a humorous one though!

Please do so, quote any number of humorous sentences and phrase that you have cone across and liked ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Another quote that I found quite unforgettable is taken from a novel by Sydney Sheldon. It goes something like" Never let a fox into a hen's house. One day he is going to get hungry. "

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Okay I will quote a few funny ones here but let me go to my bed first which is a magical place where I remember everything that has either no meaning or sometimes funny meaning.relaxed 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jabeen wrote:

Another quote that I found quite unforgettable is taken from a novel by Sydney Sheldon. It goes something like" Never let a fox into a hen's house. One day he is going to get hungry. "

I am very poor at remembering lines. I find lines interesting but fail to keep it in mind. You people are amazing who have the ability to appreciate and remember the statements which can be put to use whenever required. This is a marvellous line with a deep meaning.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: jabeen
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I am very poor at remembering lines. I find lines interesting but fail to keep it in mind. You people are amazing who have the ability to appreciate and remember the statements which can be put to use whenever required. This is a marvellous line with a deep meaning.  

Even I am not that good in remembering all the dialogues, but whenever I read books or watch movies, sometimes I come across certain lines or dialogues which really impresses me for one reason or the other. Then it gets imprinted in my mind for a long time. I am now reminded of a dialogue from the movie"samjhouta" which goes something like this, " zindagi main ek hi baar pyar hota hain, baaki Sab samjhouta hain". I watched that movie in my childhood - more than 20 years ago. But that dialogue impressed me so much that I am unlikely to forget it in my life.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Even I am not that good in remembering all the dialogues, but whenever I read books or watch movies, sometimes I come across certain lines or dialogues which really impresses me for one reason or the other. Then it gets imprinted in my mind for a long time. I am now reminded of a dialogue from the movie"samjhouta" which goes something like this, " zindagi main ek hi baar pyar hota hain, baaki Sab samjhouta hain". I watched that movie in my childhood - more than 20 years ago. But that dialogue impressed me so much that I am unlikely to forget it in my life.

Although I have not seen.rje film Samjhauta , I remember it had beautiful songs   . I agree some phrases and sentences get stuck to n your mind because if the impact it makes.

This one was from the book Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. .

" Like Olympic medals and tennis trophies, all they signified was that the owner had done something of no benefit to anyone more capably than everyone else" 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.