Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Today I came across this one on a T shirt ant it caught my attention at once and even left an impact.

" The best way to predict a future is to create it"

Quite thought provoking and so relevant

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Today I came across a quote which I feel is so powerful. It's by Ronald Reagan. The quotation is, "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." If it is followed sincerely then the world will change for the better.

shampasaid

@ Arunima , I totally agree with that. we need to live in the present and plan for the future rather than live in the past and cling on to past memories.

@ Shampa , with the world becoming a selfish and self centered place , that quotation has a lot for relevance. These days I see people shirking their own personal responsibility leave alone help others.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Shampa Sadhya

President Obama's election campaign slogan was short but too deep. I loved it and I still use it on a lighter note in talks to my colleagues and children.

Yes we can.

A line by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, "If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun". Expressed so beautifully in such a simple language.  

shampasaid

One of the books I immensely liked was Peaks and Valleys by Spencer Johnson and here is a quote from that book that really sums up our life actions.

Peaks and Valleys are connected. The errors you make in today’s good times create tomorrow’s bad times. The wise things you do in today’s bad times create tomorrow’s good times.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

One of the books I immensely liked was Peaks and Valleys by Spencer Johnson and here is a quote from that book that really sums up our life actions.

Peaks and Valleys are connected. The errors you make in today’s good times create tomorrow’s bad times. The wise things you do in today’s bad times create tomorrow’s good times.

So very true. It has been put so beautifully. These lines are so amazing and what an excellent way to compare the outcome of the decision making ability of a human being with nature. 

shampasaid

Arunima Singh wrote:

President Obama's election campaign slogan was short but too deep. I loved it and I still use it on a lighter note in talks to my colleagues and children.

Yes we can.

Less is more ...

this quote I absolutely believe in .. " The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way "

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh

A beautiful message by Krishna to Karna in Mahabharata: "Always remember, life may be tough at a point, but destiny is not created by the shoes we wear but by the steps we take".  

shampasaid

In today's world when there is a mad rush to have trophy kids, parents somewhere kick childhood and it's joys. Here I feel following quote is very relevant. It is by Einstein

"If you want your children to be intelligent read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.