Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I usually wonder what is the purpose of my life. Nothing very significant I have done in my life. Yes, I have tried to live each and every relationship of my life very honestly and always tried to extend my helping hand towards them whenever they are in need. I always tried to console everyone and never have the intention to misguide anyone. Now the point is, this is how I live with others but what about myself and also in terms of universe. I believe not to harm any living creature and try to do a bit for their existence but for my own self I think I have lost every purpose. Though I desire to do something meaningful for myself, time flies by in managing someone else's chore.     

That is remarkable and incredible. Such a great purpose, you are serving and nurturing so many around you and unknowingly making a tremendous contribution to society and humanity.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes I keep wondering at times, but then when I consistently start to do prayer & meditation the only answer that strikes is that the realization of god is the ultimate objective of human life which is often said by Swami Jnanadananda Maharaj - Adhyaksha Maharaj of R.K Math, Hyderabad

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

We feel we are in control of things of what is to happen but in reality we are just a player moving according to the will of God. Hence it is necessary to surrender to God completely & to never let the ego overcome the reality - That is god alone is in every being & form. It is our duty to serve, be friendly, motivation & positive in all times of our life. To not hurt any creature & to be supplementing our daily activities with name of God is the best possible way to live.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

We feel we are in control of things of what is to happen but in reality we are just a player moving according to the will of God. Hence it is necessary to surrender to God completely & to never let the ego overcome the reality - That is god alone is in every being & form. It is our duty to serve, be friendly, motivation & positive in all times of our life. To not hurt any creature & to be supplementing our daily activities with name of God is the best possible way to live.

Our life and the effect of the outside can be compared to a ripple in a pool of water because a stone thrown into it causes several ripples , all of them coming into contact at some point or effecting the equilibrium of each other.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I usually wonder what is the purpose of my life. Nothing very significant I have done in my life. Yes, I have tried to live each and every relationship of my life very honestly and always tried to extend my helping hand towards them whenever they are in need. I always tried to console everyone and never have the intention to misguide anyone. Now the point is, this is how I live with others but what about myself and also in terms of universe. I believe not to harm any living creature and try to do a bit for their existence but for my own self I think I have lost every purpose. Though I desire to do something meaningful for myself, time flies by in managing someone else's chore.     

You are doing wonderfully well Shampa, what more can one do as a concerned individual and a citizen. Some people find purpose and success in their careers although they may not be able to fulfill their other duties . Once you are born you have yo find a purpose in life which we normally do.

I wonder what is the purpose of our entire existence , why are we here ? Struggle and go through pain etc etc to ultimately die.

@usha manohar Thanks a lot for your encouragement. Career wise I stand nowhere as nothing worked for me as I desired to. Now, I have learnt to be contented in this condition and try to find solace in writing but still not found a particular site which pays good amount for article writing and so on. Thus, there again it's not that happening kind. Now, regarding existence as a whole is in true sense purpose less for most of us. Leading a comfortable life, have a good family, go through some sufferings and die are the weighing criteria for the purpose of life but that really do not make sense. To me purpose is serving others and should not bother about the personal comfort. Sharing a link, see how she has defined the meaning or as you say the purpose of life.

https://www.thebetterindia.com/118869/ritu-jaiswal-ias-arun-kumar-wife-singhwahini-sarpanch-sitamarhi-bihar/

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

You are doing wonderfully well Shampa, what more can one do as a concerned individual and a citizen. Some people find purpose and success in their careers although they may not be able to fulfill their other duties . Once you are born you have yo find a purpose in life which we normally do.

I wonder what is the purpose of our entire existence , why are we here ? Struggle and go through pain etc etc to ultimately die.

@usha manohar Thanks a lot for your encouragement. Career wise I stand nowhere as nothing worked for me as I desired to. Now, I have learnt to be contented in this condition and try to find solace in writing but still not found a particular site which pays good amount for article writing and so on. Thus, there again it's not that happening kind. Now, regarding existence as a whole is in true sense purpose less for most of us. Leading a comfortable life, have a good family, go through some sufferings and die are the weighing criteria for the purpose of life but that really do not make sense. To me purpose is serving others and should not bother about the personal comfort. Sharing a link, see how she has defined the meaning or as you say the purpose of life.

https://www.thebetterindia.com/118869/ritu-jaiswal-ias-arun-kumar-wife-singhwahini-sarpanch-sitamarhi-bihar/

I read about this lady earlier,really credible the way some people are able to change the entire course of their life since it requires courage ,purpose and determination.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Sharing another link:

https://www.thebetterindia.com/114360/one-mans-vision-lifting-telangana-village-from-poverty-and-beedi-industry/

This is what one should mean about purpose of life. The fact is everyone won't be able to extend a helping hand but a desire to do so is always better than those who criticise from their comfort zone.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, usha manohar

Such stories really inspire.

Though everyone can not be a hero in a big way, each one can contribute their share by being honest in their work. The movie Newton gives that message in a subtle and beautiful way.

One can pass human virtues as legacy to the next generation by living it and practising it. I think that will be the greatest contribution to humanity and society.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

We see films and the media leaning towards consumerism and making much of frivolous things that celebrities do ... I see many teenagers discussing seriously about dress malfunction? Of actresses as if it is a life and death issue . Entertainment is good but we need to set a certain higher standard for ourselves rather than stoop ..

There is no unanimity as to what is the purpose of life. Seeking god was an earlier unattainable purpose. Today for most trying to let a good life seems to be the purpose. Whatever may be the case one should not feel despondent and try to be as cheerful as possible. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.