Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Her name is Meenakshi Shivaram Krishnan. She is a well known name in Montessori world. They also call her Indian Maria.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I wonder all the time and wonder how some claim to have got the answers!

It is not that some people who claim have got all the answers but have not looked into all the possibilities nor thought of the issue in it's totality.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

We are told that saints and rishis have tried to give answers to life's complex questions. Yet there is increasing hunger for more.

It's different for person to person and it all depends how you look at life. If someone answers to philosophical and provides answers like not even saints will do it sounds fake. I think we should live our life as much as much we can since there is just one life to live. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course all said and done we have but one life and we have to live each day as if it is our last . I have seen children trying to do everything possible with a feverish haste on the last day of their summer vacation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life's purpose keeps changing with the stages of life. As we go through the journey, we gain more experience, mature and derive conclusions and opinions, our perception changes and so does our circumstances. So does our purpose. As we grow and mature, we consciously bring the purpose and work for it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Life's purpose keeps changing with the stages of life. As we go through the journey, we gain more experience, mature and derive conclusions and opinions, our perception changes and so does our circumstances. So does our purpose. As we grow and mature, we consciously bring the purpose and work for it.

Perfect observation! It has to be like this. A simple example; after a couple becomes parents then they have only one purpose i.e. to look after their child properly. The purpose of the couple's life definitely changes with time as the child gradually grows up and becomes an adult. So, as time flies by, the purpose of life too keeps on changing.    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

Exactly my thoughts... I have been experiencing it for a long time. Sometimes you might get distracted from your chosen path but you come back to track when I think seriously and mend my ways. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Duty , purpose and our role is what we perceive through the standards set by the society. But what I am interested to know is the whole purpose of our life as living beings with relation to universe and it's components  ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.