Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I came across this beautiful quote regarding life, it's meaning , purpose etc..

It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen

Purpose for an matter lies with the person who does something.  Ramesh goes to London.  Only Ramesh knows and can tell the purpose of why he is going there. Nobody else can tell the purpose  Similarly with purpose of life.  Life is not something that we made. I am here in the word not because of my action. So I cannot tell the purpose of my life.  The believers in God think that He created us. So He knows the purpose. I do not believe in God- a hypothetical entity ad so cannot contact Him for knowing the purpose of life.  Life is an element of natural phenomenon. There is no purpose of anything that happens naturally. You can answer 'how'  something happens but not 'why' happens.  How life comes and how goes- is well known. This is pat of nature.  But there is no 'why'  and hence no purpose. . . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life

Can't believe I just googled and went on wiki.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Purpose for an matter lies with the person who does something.  Ramesh goes to London.  Only Ramesh knows and can tell the purpose of why he is going there. Nobody else can tell the purpose  Similarly with purpose of life.  Life is not something that we made. I am here in the word not because of my action. So I cannot tell the purpose of my life.  The believers in God think that He created us. So He knows the purpose. I do not believe in God- a hypothetical entity ad so cannot contact Him for knowing the purpose of life.  Life is an element of natural phenomenon. There is no purpose of anything that happens naturally. You can answer 'how'  something happens but not 'why' happens.  How life comes and how goes- is well known. This is pat of nature.  But there is no 'why'  and hence no purpose. . . 

I totally agree with you. We didn't ask to come to this world. It's not our plan. We won't know our purpose.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I too tend to think that we may never be able to find the answer for that '' why' in our life time. In the meantime live and let live ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.