Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

True, for me the answer eouwo be same too . I have my trust in Mother Nature before anyone else.

Absolutely !! Why not trust what is there before your eyes ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hindu are greatest lover of mother nature. Hindu do worship of nature. Every creature of nature is like God or godesses for Hindus.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, suni51
anil wrote:

Hindu are greatest lover of mother nature. Hindu do worship of nature. Every creature of nature is like God or godesses for Hindus.

Completely agree. That is the way of life of Hindu's. It is always at the back of their mind that every creature of nature is like God or godess.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I have read a few of Greek stories and if we see they too have similarity with Hinduism. Like we have worshipping of Nature..Varun, Agni, Indra. Surya etc. they to have God of water, fire etc. 

Moreover, Hinduism if we see has different symbols for the creator, preserver and destroyer in Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh to bring about a balance ans sustainability in Nature. There is a symbol to show reverence to all virtues and gifts and nuances of life. Be it Goddess of wealth( Laxmi). Food (Annapurna),  Strength( Shakti), Wisdom( saraswati) etc...More of them are to show our reverences to these things that a man can be blessed with to keep him grounded and not to ride on arrogance. We have characters like Narada in our mythology which so beautifully depict both the good and bad( cunning) side of a human.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have read a few of Greek stories and if we see they too have similarity with Hinduism. Like we have worshipping of Nature..Varun, Agni, Indra. Surya etc. they to have God of water, fire etc. 

Moreover, Hinduism if we see has different symbols for the creator, preserver and destroyer in Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh to bring about a balance ans sustainability in Nature. There is a symbol to show reverence to all virtues and gifts and nuances of life. Be it Goddess of wealth( Laxmi). Food (Annapurna),  Strength( Shakti), Wisdom( saraswati) etc...More of them are to show our reverences to these things that a man can be blessed with to keep him grounded and not to ride on arrogance. We have characters like Narada in our mythology which so beautifully depict both the good and bad( cunning) side of a human.

Not only Gods and Goddess we Hindu associate rivers, mountains, animals, tress with religion. All these are holy for us and we do worship all these.

Arunima Singh wrote:

But it is difficult to make others understand this because they believe in one god ... I have had several arguments with both Christians and Muslims when they belittle our many gods. Religion is like opium , it make people blind and deaf to any power of reasoning and this is true of many Hindus too who simply get carried away without analysing and understanding the beauty of Hinduism. Such people make Hinduism look cheap and intolerant, which it is not..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

But it is difficult to make others understand this because they believe in one god ... I have had several arguments with both Christians and Muslims when they belittle our many gods. Religion is like opium , it make people blind and deaf to any power of reasoning and this is true of many Hindus too who simply get carried away without analysing and understanding the beauty of Hinduism. Such people make Hinduism look cheap and intolerant, which it is not..

I would suggest you ignore such people then. Christians and Muslims have their own vices and sets of superstitions based on religion and not just because these people are derived originally from Hinduism but because outside India too, so called puritans among Christians and Muslims have equally ridiculous superstitions. You just ignore where you can and stand your ground. Hinduism is far more beautiful religion and offers solutions to many problems and answers questions in a way that other religions do not. Accepted that it is cryptic and has many seemingly obscure contents but as a Hindu, how many of us really try to study and understand them? I have realised that we too need to study it more and then we might be able to shut others up, but until then, we should just our ground and never ever be ashamed of it like the seculars are out to make us feel. And this is how they try to make us feel ashamed but choose to keep silent or look away when the Christian fathers rape nuns and little children and Muslims rape and brutally kill little girls.

https://scroll.in/article/910568/theres-nothing-derogatory-in-my-paintings-says-artist-at-centre-of-loyola-college-art-row

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Hindu also believe in one God. If some one read Bhagwat Geeta they can understand it well. Our God is one but our God have many figures. Mother is our God father is out God, children is our God, River is our God,, Mountain is our God and all creature is our God, but over it is one, the super power.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Completely agree. That is the way of life of Hindu's. It is always at the back of their mind that every creature of nature is like God or godess.

Lord Kirshna said in Geeta that I am every thing, nothing is here besides me. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.