Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To me, religion is nothing more than an instrument for a man to find peace and a path when he sees none. 

But what people confuse it by including it in each and every aspect of their life and believe the others to do the same. 

But what they fail to understand that it's not religion that has made human but the other way round. I have no personal issues with people being passionate about their religion but it hurt to see those person willing people up in the name of religion( India's past is the biggest example of it). 

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh, epraneeth77
Paru dawla wrote:
To me, religion is nothing more than an instrument for a man to find peace and a path when he sees none. 

But what people confuse it by including it in each and every aspect of their life and believe the others to do the same. 

But what they fail to understand that it's not religion that has made human but the other way round. I have no personal issues with people being passionate about their religion but it hurt to see those person willing people up in the name of religion( India's past is the biggest example of it). 

Very true , religion has been used by politicians and leaders all the time not just here but in almost all countries becauae of the sway it has  with believers and fanatics ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Paru dawla wrote:

You have put it so well. All religion at the end teach to live in harmony and show love and respect to others. Fanatics and politicians use it is divisive tool.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Paru dawla wrote:

You have put it so well. All religion at the end teach to live in harmony and show love and respect to others. Fanatics and politicians use it is divisive tool.

The problem is with the masses who get easily swayed by caste and religious issues. Politicians are a reflection of our society. I feel what we need is a few committed leaders who are capable of working with social thinkers and workers , having the capacity to change the mindset of the society . We need a society that is humane  receptive and far less selfish.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.