After the decision of Banning for 12 Months & 9 Months were given by the Cricket of Australia, Steve Smith & Bancroft do not appeal for the verdict though they had the option & the most surprising thing was the non appealment of David Warner who was expected to appeal.

Do you think such an amount of punishment was warranted for the ball tampering given that there have been such similar incidents which were not awarded such serious punishment by other Country Board or should every Country be as stringent & Patriotic towards their Country & levy such aggressive punishment to set a precedent?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What's wrong with that punishment? The guilty players knew that they were caught red-handed and going for an appeal would further damage their reputation. They did well by accepting their mistake and gained sympathy of their fans and countrymen. I wish we had the same courage in our countrymen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen, Arunima Singh

I totally agree with Sunil. They knew that they were guilty and accepted the punishment. I do not find anything wrong with the punishment. It is against the rules and spirit of the game and any wrongdoer should be punished. A tough decision has to be taken to further discourage such practises.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.