The topic is locked.

On Facebook while flipping,  I happened to briefly come across a comment made by a common friend which said RIP rambabu !!!? Can anyone confirm if this is indeed true ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rambabu?? He was very active on the site last year. It seems unbelievable

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I can't believe. I thought he is no more active in this forum as his account might be deactivated for his unethical practices. Its sad if he has indeed passed away.  Maybe Sunil might know more about the news. If I am not mistaken, they know each other very closely.

His name used to be always on top of leaders board. Ever since I came back on this site, I never saw him. I felt that his account got deactivated. I wish he is sound and safe.

Oh! I never saw him on Facebook, might be Sunil can confirm. I was actually going to ask here as he was not seen for a very long time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sorry, I knew him only because we were working together on many websites. I was contacted by his son by mail when I blocked him and I talked to his son on phone because Rambabu was hard of hearing (almost deaf) By the way he must be over 80 so if you heard that, it could be true but I am not sure. I will try to check if I can contact his son.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He had a very active & lively persona, hope that he is well!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

He had a very active & lively persona, hope that he is well!

I agree. He had this strange sense of humor and we would always find him as the most active member of this site. Hope he is doing well.

Oh!!! Is it true.. he was a very active member and he has a good sense of humour which change our mood. Hope he will be fine and it must be an rumour!!!

Vinu

It is all very sad. Never knew he was over 80. Had a sharp mind. When he was writing on the site many were unhappy that he always topped the list but I admired him and after a layoff when I came back he had been banned 

The news s indeed true , I finally managed get the page where I had read about his demise ...here is the link . .

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210818104904903&id=1119465201&_rdr

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.