The topic is locked.

Can anyone confirm this?

Category: Topics of Interest one year ago
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The news s indeed true , I finally managed get the page where I had read about his demise ...here is the link . .

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210818104904903&id=1119465201&_rdr

    Though I couldn't open the link. It's a sad news. May his soul rest in peace


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The news s indeed true , I finally managed get the page where I had read about his demise ...here is the link . .

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210818104904903&id=1119465201&_rdr

    Though I couldn't open the link. It's a sad news. May his soul rest in peace

    I just opened tne concerned page by clicking on the link just now ...on second thoughts it was probably because the person concerned is a friend of mine ..I will copy/paste the post here later  

     

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    I couldn't see the post but it is indeed very sad. Irrespective of his certain traits of which we all were so annoyed, it was worth admiring that he stayed so active and participated in various activities despite his advanced age. May he find peace in his heavenly abode!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


     I will say he was a merry old soul and I wish him best in his afterlife.


  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    All this shedding of tears now to me appears contrived as when he was writing many ganged up against him and finally( when I was in hibernation) banned him. I was against it .


  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    I couldn't see the post but it is indeed very sad. Irrespective of his certain traits of which we all were so annoyed, it was worth admiring that he stayed so active and participated in various activities despite his advanced age. May he find peace in his heavenly abode!

    This was the post...

    I regret to inform you all that our FB Friend ARLE RAMBABU a great writer and fine Artist is no more. He was in comma day before yesterday and breathed his last yesterday at 4.30 PM. Let us pray the Almighty to rest his soul in peace.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    All this shedding of tears now to me appears contrived as when he was writing many ganged up against him and finally( when I was in hibernation) banned him. I was against it .

    I dont see any connection between the two and anyway you yourself have changed your views at the drop of a hat about people and politics ... better to analyse before pointing fingers at others.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    It is all very sad. Never knew he was over 80. Had a sharp mind. When he was writing on the site many were unhappy that he always topped the list but I admired him and after a layoff when I came back he had been banned 

    No one was unhappy about his topping the list week after week  but the way he was doing it was not fair.  However he was a fellow member and if MK Rao has posted this sad news I wish his soul rest in peace. None of my emails received a response from any of his mail accounts and I don't have any alternative means of communication with him. By the way MKRao worked with him at Vizag and Rorkela plants. 


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    Unfortunately, the news is true. I found it on Rambabu Arle's FB profile itself. The lady who posted it MK RAO's daughter. Incidentally, she also was a member of a writing site that I was on with MK, Rambabu, AK Rao, and so many other members from MyLot  and MP5, experts column etc.

    Screenshot 69

    MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE



  • Re: Can anyone confirm this?

    by » one year ago


    It is an unfortunate news and we will miss him. He was a great soul and may God bless him and his soul rest in peace.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.