The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Unfortunately, the news is true. I found it on Rambabu Arle's FB profile itself. The lady who posted it MK RAO's daughter. Incidentally, she also was a member of a writing site that I was on with MK, Rambabu, AK Rao, and so many other members from MyLot  and MP5, experts column etc.

Screenshot 69

MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE

I had known him since the Mypage5 days and again here after that site closed down ...he used to mail me once in a while . Having some differences on the site does not mean that you cannot remember someone .. May his soul rest in peace ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Unfortunately, the news is true. I found it on Rambabu Arle's FB profile itself. The lady who posted it MK RAO's daughter. Incidentally, she also was a member of a writing site that I was on with MK, Rambabu, AK Rao, and so many other members from MyLot  and MP5, experts column etc.

Screenshot 69

I had known him since the Mypage5 days and again here after that site closed down ...he used to mail me once in a while . Having some differences on the site does not mean that you cannot remember someone .. May his soul rest in peace ..

I had no personal disputes with him but it was my duty to stop him from what he was doing. I always called him Big Bro and he responded appropriately. We talked on emails and sorted out things but he was so addicted to collecting points that he could not stop him. In fact, his son once requested me to delete his points but let him do the way he was doing. I conveyed it to admin but he refused because it was lot of work to write new codes to adjust website accordingly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel he will always be remembered in our memories.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Screenshot 69

I had no personal disputes with him but it was my duty to stop him from what he was doing. I always called him Big Bro and he responded appropriately. We talked on emails and sorted out things but he was so addicted to collecting points that he could not stop him. In fact, his son once requested me to delete his points but let him do the way he was doing. I conveyed it to admin but he refused because it was lot of work to write new codes to adjust website accordingly.

It was unfortunate that he did not look beyond his own interest ...I mailed him about it once but he did not bother to respond and naturally most of the members were annoyed with his spamming ..anyway that is in the past !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Sunil , now that the news has been.confitmed I request you to close the thread , hoping sincerely that we don't get any more point grabbing member through article reading and making unnecessary posts ...

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

@ Sunil , now that the news has been.confitmed I request you to close the thread , hoping sincerely that we don't get any more point grabbing member through article reading and making unnecessary posts ...

I hope so too but the way things are going on there is little hope. I am closing this thread now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.