Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

NO, of course not, the congress leaders were never mention that ever! Because it is rather inconvenient to them as mentioning the greatest holocaust in the history and also the world, it will displease their Muslim brothers. That is why, they will do anything to erase true Hindus, they will glorify and celebrate the worst ever cruel rulers such as Taimur Lung, Chenghis Khan, Tipu Sultan and all others and will also train and brainwash Hindus in the same so that film makers like Bhansali produce great epics on lives of these a*&%^&#@

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: anil

One can well believe of that ...one Muslim hurt anywhere , the entire media and the opposition raises hell ! There is a limit to appeasement ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One can well believe of that ...one Muslim hurt anywhere , the entire media and the opposition raises hell ! There is a limit to appeasement ...

Vo Kattal Bhi Kardey To Chacha Nahi Hota, Hamari Aah Bhi Nikley To Ho Jatey Hai Badnam. It is saying, if some one not understand it I will make it more clear.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.