The topic is locked.

Some site pays rewards in electronic and physical vouchers. I never use these voucher earlier. So plz guide me how can I use these vouchers, online or offline?

Note- Here is again problem with category, so I am posting this topic in category  topic of interest, instead of Q and A, sorry

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most Indians get paid by online vouchers of flipkart, Paytm and Amazon which you can redeem easily by buying  items from those sites. In case of Paytm you can transfer the money to your linked account. The vouchers come to your email address with a pin. You can even create your own wallet in each site and keep your money there for one year from the date of receipt of the vouchrr.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

you can redeem the voucher codes on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, BookMyshow and many more online retail shops. Most of them have validity of 1 year only

You ca use these vouchers for online shopping on sites like flipkart, amazon etc.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Most Indians get paid by online vouchers of flipkart, Paytm and Amazon which you can redeem easily by buying  items from those sites. In case of Paytm you can transfer the money to your linked account. The vouchers come to your email address with a pin. You can even create your own wallet in each site and keep your money there for one year from the date of receipt of the vouchrr.

I  never buy any item using online vouchers, so plz tell me process of buying using online vouchers. I want to buy item from BATA, it is in list of survey site from which I will get e-voucher.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I  never buy any item using online vouchers, so plz tell me process of buying using online vouchers. I want to buy item from BATA, it is in list of survey site from which I will get e-voucher.

There will be a link provided in your e-voucher. You simply go to the site and select the item you want to purchase then proceed to pay> select e-voucher as payment method and then write the number of your e-voucher. If there is a PIN number on your voucher provide it when asks for it. If your selected item is more than voucher's amount you can pay the rest using your debit/credit card.

By the way which site is that is offering Bata's voucher.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There will be a link provided in your e-voucher. You simply go to the site and select the item you want to purchase then proceed to pay> select e-voucher as payment method and then write the number of your e-voucher. If there is a PIN number on your voucher provide it when asks for it. If your selected item is more than voucher's amount you can pay the rest using your debit/credit card.

Survey site opinionword.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

Opinionworld pays me through cash (PayPal) or e-vouchers of Flipkart/Amazon as per my choice. You should better go for Flipkart/Amazon voucher and then buy shoes of your choice of any brand from these shopping sites.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

Opinionworld pays me through cash (PayPal) or e-vouchers of Flipkart/Amazon as per my choice. You should better go for Flipkart/Amazon voucher and then buy shoes of your choice of any brand from these shopping sites.

Is Paypal still available for you on OPinionworld?? I redeemed last week and I could not see the option for Paypal, earlier I did get paid through Paypal a few times. But this time I had to opt for Flipkart voucher!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

I also wants cash and I wrote for it but they refuse to pay cash. Ok I will redeem by Filpkart or Amazon vouchers. Thanks

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

Is Paypal still available for you on OPinionworld?? I redeemed last week and I could not see the option for Paypal, earlier I did get paid through Paypal a few times. But this time I had to opt for Flipkart voucher!

No paypal option is not available, I will also opt flipkart. It is first time so I will redeem only 500 points. Tell after how many days of redeemption you get you article.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.