The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Most Indians get paid by online vouchers of flipkart, Paytm and Amazon which you can redeem easily by buying  items from those sites. In case of Paytm you can transfer the money to your linked account. The vouchers come to your email address with a pin. You can even create your own wallet in each site and keep your money there for one year from the date of receipt of the vouchrr.

I  never buy any item using online vouchers, so plz tell me process of buying using online vouchers. I want to buy item from BATA, it is in list of survey site from which I will get e-voucher.

There will be a link provided in your e-voucher. You simply go to the site and select the item you want to purchase then proceed to pay> select e-voucher as payment method and then write the number of your e-voucher. If there is a PIN number on your voucher provide it when asks for it. If your selected item is more than voucher's amount you can pay the rest using your debit/credit card.

By the way which site is that is offering Bata's voucher.

Survey site opinionword.

Opinionworld pays me through cash (PayPal) or e-vouchers of Flipkart/Amazon as per my choice. You should better go for Flipkart/Amazon voucher and then buy shoes of your choice of any brand from these shopping sites.

Is Paypal still available for you on OPinionworld?? I redeemed last week and I could not see the option for Paypal, earlier I did get paid through Paypal a few times. But this time I had to opt for Flipkart voucher!

Not sure because I am not in India and it doesn't work from countries other than you are registered from. I have 400 points left there which I will redeem only after I come back to India and reach the threshold of 500 points. For time being I am doing well on sites I am registered with my local IP. By the way, Panel Station, AIP and YouGov are working from here with my Indian registration. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Most Indians get paid by online vouchers of flipkart, Paytm and Amazon which you can redeem easily by buying  items from those sites. In case of Paytm you can transfer the money to your linked account. The vouchers come to your email address with a pin. You can even create your own wallet in each site and keep your money there for one year from the date of receipt of the vouchrr.

I  never buy any item using online vouchers, so plz tell me process of buying using online vouchers. I want to buy item from BATA, it is in list of survey site from which I will get e-voucher.

There will be a link provided in your e-voucher. You simply go to the site and select the item you want to purchase then proceed to pay> select e-voucher as payment method and then write the number of your e-voucher. If there is a PIN number on your voucher provide it when asks for it. If your selected item is more than voucher's amount you can pay the rest using your debit/credit card.

Survey site opinionword.

Opinionworld pays me through cash (PayPal) or e-vouchers of Flipkart/Amazon as per my choice. You should better go for Flipkart/Amazon voucher and then buy shoes of your choice of any brand from these shopping sites.

Is Paypal still available for you on OPinionworld?? I redeemed last week and I could not see the option for Paypal, earlier I did get paid through Paypal a few times. But this time I had to opt for Flipkart voucher!

No paypal option is not available, I will also opt flipkart. It is first time so I will redeem only 500 points. Tell after how many days of redeemption you get you article.

It may take 4-6 weeks. You can keep your money for one year in Amazon/Flipkart wallet and buy whatever you like by collecting more vouchers from different sites. Create your account on Flipkart/Amazon which is very easy so that you can use full facilities.

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

Not sure because I am not in India and it doesn't work from countries other than you are registered from. I have 400 points left there which I will redeem only after I come back to India and reach the threshold of 500 points. For time being I am doing well on sites I am registered with my local IP. By the way, Panel Station, AIP and YouGov are working from here with my Indian registration. 

I joined Panel station, but it wants Mobile No. which is issued with my name. At present I have not any mobile connection with my name, I gave other number of my family members but admin, denied it. I will active on this site after haveing mobile connection with my name. I am interested in AIP, plz give me its link. I joined Yougov. Thanks

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

No paypal option is not available, I will also opt flipkart. It is first time so I will redeem only 500 points. Tell after how many days of redeemption you get you article.

It may take 4-6 weeks. You can keep your money for one year in Amazon/Flipkart wallet and buy whatever you like by collecting more vouchers from different sites. Create your account on Flipkart/Amazon which is very easy so that you can use full facilities.

OK I will do it.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

I created my account at Flipkart, but it is out of stock. Know what I will do? Amazon in not available at present.

anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

I created my account at Flipkart, but it is out of stock. Know what I will do? Amazon in not available at present.

Plz suggest me other site to redeem my reward, Sunil Arunima, I am waiting reply from you.

anil wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

Plz suggest me other site to redeem my reward, Sunil Arunima, I am waiting reply from you.

Either you'll have to wait until the required site's vouchers are available and keep your money growing or go for the options available to you right now. I am not sure if I ever faced this situation on this site do can't give any suggestions.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

Either you'll have to wait until the required site's vouchers are available and keep your money growing or go for the options available to you right now. I am not sure if I ever faced this situation on this site do can't give any suggestions.

Yesterday I redeem points. It is my first time I using point for e vouchers. so I have some problem. Once I get experience I have not any problem. I think they will send me PIN with is 2 or 3 days. Than I will buy some thing from flipkart.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

Yesterday I redeem points. It is my first time I using point for e vouchers. so I have some problem. Once I get experience I have not any problem. I think they will send me PIN with is 2 or 3 days. Than I will buy some thing from flipkart.

So you got the option of Flipkart ultimately? I think it's the best site in consumrr items with largest choice of items at a reasonable price.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Survey site opinionword.

OK I will do it.

So you got the option of Flipkart ultimately? I think it's the best site in consumrr items with largest choice of items at a reasonable price.

Yes I opt it. I get message from survey site that they will take ten working days to send me PIN. Thanks for suggestion. Plz suggest me one more option.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.