The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have to still get anything from survey sites but I have got physical vouchers and electronic vouchers through credit card reward points and I have used them as per the instructions given with them. Like when I pay my current bill through credit card, I am taken to a gift voucher that I have to avail at that time and sometimes  avail it if I need the item. My credit card reward points accumulate and I can convert it into e vouchers or physical vouchers.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

@Anil I am not sure what do you mean by PIN but generally the send a gift voucher number and PIN together which you can either use directly or deposit it in your site's wallet account. I can print out certain companies' vouchers and use the in store too but in India I have to use them online only. Here is few examples-  This is an Australian site's voucher which I can use (I have used already) in local sores.

Screenshot 27

And this screenshot is of my current wallet at Flipkart. I keep on adding and using them. I spent some amount yesterday to buy gifts for my relative in India so the balance has gone down considerably here.

Screenshot 6

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

@Anil I am not sure what do you mean by PIN but generally the send a gift voucher number and PIN together which you can either use directly or deposit it in your site's wallet account. I can print out certain companies' vouchers and use the in store too but in India I have to use them online only. Here is few examples-  This is an Australian site's voucher which I can use (I have used already) in local sores.

Screenshot 27

And this screenshot is of my current wallet at Flipkart. I keep on adding and using them. I spent some amount yesterday to buy gifts for my relative in India so the balance has gone down considerably here.

Screenshot 6

I mean some number, it may be voucher number of PIN. I will deposite voucher when I received and than I will buy some article only to get experience of online shoping 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have to still get anything from survey sites but I have got physical vouchers and electronic vouchers through credit card reward points and I have used them as per the instructions given with them. Like when I pay my current bill through credit card, I am taken to a gift voucher that I have to avail at that time and sometimes  avail it if I need the item. My credit card reward points accumulate and I can convert it into e vouchers or physical vouchers.

It will take  much time to reach at payout at survey sites. I got only two cash payments from one survey sites, Global text market. Opinion word is second site where I reached at payout but it as vouchers. 

Today I get egift card from opinion word. It is saying to use 16 digit card number and 6 digit PAN number when prompted. "Enter your 16-digit Card number and 6-digit PIN number when prompted" This email have not any 16 digit card number and 6 digit PAN number. How I can get these.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It will take  much time to reach at payout at survey sites. I got only two cash payments from one survey sites, Global text market. Opinion word is second site where I reached at payout but it as vouchers. 

I have no hurry. I am not spending much time on them and not considering them as a main source of online income. I would be happy to payout any time I reach the minimum threshold. I can wait for it. It needs patience. i have reached the payout of 100 Rs on one of them in form of voucher but I decide to accumulate it to higher amount of at least 500. Then it makes sense as a voucher and can be used for something.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil wrote:

Today I get egift card from opinion word. It is saying to use 16 digit card number and 6 digit PAN number when prompted. "Enter your 16-digit Card number and 6-digit PIN number when prompted" This email have not any 16 digit card number and 6 digit PAN number. How I can get these.

Count them carefully (or check my screen shot)- the cards have 16 digits number and 6 digit PIN number(Not PAN number) you have to fill each number manually(no copy paste) in desired field.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

Count them carefully (or check my screen shot)- the cards have 16 digits number and 6 digit PIN number(Not PAN number) you have to fill each number manually(no copy paste) in desired field.

Here is copy of email which I received from opinion word, where is 16 digit number and 6 digit PIN Number in it.

Dear anil gupta,

The link to your eGift Card (OpinionWorld,order number 3786737-4821945-3728294) is below.

1 x Rs. 1,000 Flipkart.com

Open Rs. 1,000 Flipkart.com (Exp.Date: 05/Sep/2019)

Flipkart.com redemption instructions:

EGift Card payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers

1. Go to www.flipkart.com and select your desired items.

2. When you are ready to check out, click "Proceed to Pay".

3. Select the "Pay By eGift Card" option.

4. Enter your 16-digit Card number and 6-digit PIN number when prompted.

You can pay the difference with other acceptable payment methods.

In the case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, a refund will be given to your original Card.

You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more than 15 Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet.

The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only. 

Flipkart Gift Cards ('GCs"Gift Cards"') are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd ("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.

Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. 

Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.

Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.

If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.

Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.

If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.

Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

Here is copy of email which I received from opinion word, where is 16 digit number and 6 digit PIN Number in it.

Dear anil gupta,

The link to your eGift Card (OpinionWorld,order number 3786737-4821945-3728294) is below.

1 x Rs. 1,000 Flipkart.com

Open Rs. 1,000 Flipkart.com (Exp.Date: 05/Sep/2019)

Flipkart.com redemption instructions:

EGift Card payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers

1. Go to www.flipkart.com and select your desired items.

2. When you are ready to check out, click "Proceed to Pay".

3. Select the "Pay By eGift Card" option.

4. Enter your 16-digit Card number and 6-digit PIN number when prompted.

You can pay the difference with other acceptable payment methods.

In the case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, a refund will be given to your original Card.

You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more than 15 Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet.

The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only. 

Flipkart Gift Cards ('GCs"Gift Cards"') are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd ("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.

Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. 

Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.

Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.

If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.

Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.

If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.

Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.

Still I am facing problem in redeeming gift card. Today I tries to redeem and select one item, but they demand for voucher number or 6 digit PIN and 16 digit card number. Email which I received from site have not both these. Sunil upload one gift card of flipkart, it have 16 digit card number but have 6 digit PIN. You my friends members have experience of online shopping using gift cards, so guide me about, voucher number, 6 digit PIN and 16 digit card number.

To me it does not look like a Flipkart gift card. You can contact the site and make it clear. It looks more like Amazon's voucher which has this format and no PIN. Confirm it from the site that sent you this card.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.