The topic is locked.

As you all know that Tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan. I love the festivals cause they bring all of the family members together or tie in a bond. You Please share some memories of yours related to this festival. 

How you all celebrate the festival ?

what you bought for your Brother or Sister ? 

or anything special you do for your sibling. I also want to do something special for my brothers

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Raksha Bandhan is festival of brother and sister. I have only one sister, she is married in my city for some years she is living in other city. So she send me Rakhi. I will give her gift when she will come to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Since I completed my graduation, I am living very far away from my hometown. Only once a year I get to meet my family. This seems to be very painful for me since my father is also doing a private job in my hometown, he cannot visit me. My sister sent me rakhi few days before through online and I sent her shagun to her online. 

For me it is a special time, as i look forward to 4 Rakhis tied on my hand.It is a time when i get to meet a lot of our family members.

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all those who celebrate the festival.Down south we don't celebrate Raksha Bandhan ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a big festival for us. The day Sawan Poornima is very auspicious. Since morning I was busy with Rudrabhishek and Satya Narayan Pooja. 

I wish happy Raksha Bandhan to those who celebrate and Happy Sawan Poorinima to all. The day is considered auspicious across the country.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all those who celebrate the festival.Down south we don't celebrate Raksha Bandhan ...

We Indian are festival lover, you also begins to celebrate Raksha Bandhan, send blessing to your brothers.

This Rakhi i hv missed my younger brother. As he is doing job in other city. Nd it wz nt possible fr me to reach there today... 

simmi wrote:

This Rakhi i hv missed my younger brother. As he is doing job in other city. Nd it wz nt possible fr me to reach there today... 

It is happen some time, have a video talk with him.

Have done the same. But it was so sad to see when he is putting tikka on his forehead himself or tied rakhi on his wrist. It was such an emotional moment for me... 

simmi wrote:

Have done the same. But it was so sad to see when he is putting tikka on his forehead himself or tied rakhi on his wrist. It was such an emotional moment for me... 

I can understand your feelings. I have not tied rakhi to my brother in last 18 years after my marriage. Though we meet once or twice in a year, it has never been on this day. I was the only girl in y generation from both my mother and father's side. I have one elder brother and other 20 cousins and they all keep waiting for my rakhi for this day.

I miss it. It used to be so overwhelming to tie rakhi to more than dozen wrists at a time during my growing up year. Now rakhi celebration is reduced to sending them rakhi. But my bank account and Paytm gets very rich post rakhi.blush

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.