Rahul Gandhi has always invited controversies with his immature statements. Whenever he opens his mouth , he has his foot in his mouth. Recently he has gone like an unguided missile with a series of statements...ISIS and unemployment, His blank look at Dokhlam issue and his recent clean chit to Congress from 1984 riots.

He sometimes seems a National liability. Is India ready to have someone like him as Leader of Opposition. He has become a mockery of himself

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is high time that Congress should find a new face who is more responsible for their Prime minister candidate or else they will face huge losses in future. I read somewhere that Rahul is into drugs which clearly explains his unresponsive behavior in the Parliament.

Indeed RG is not made for politics. I am listening first time that he is using drugs. Indeed he is surrounded with flatters. He is doing and speaking what they are suggesting to him.

Whether he had taken drugs in the past or not, or whether his flatterers give him suggestions should not be an excuse for his controversial statements. Being a leader of an important political party he is expected to carry forward the legacy of the party with some maturity. But as Arunima tightly mentioned, he has become a national liability. His controversial statements and winking and hugging inappropriately are proves of his immaturity. He tends to be very dramatic. Congress needs to find a better person to replace him.

While his contribution is next to nothing , it is surprising that he is gaining in popularity with the masses which shows a certain amount of disenchantment with BJP  ..we have to look at Imran Khan's track record, earlier he was dismissed as a useless leader but see where he is now, whether he really delivers is anybody's guess but he is in control for the time being .One can never take anybody for granted especially Rahul Gandhi  because he has the backing off his party and his family name . I have noticed how people could surprise you by springing up unexpectedly. I sincerely hope that the present government corrects many of it's blunders and concentrate only on things that matter .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:

Whether he had taken drugs in the past or not, or whether his flatterers give him suggestions should not be an excuse for his controversial statements. Being a leader of an important political party he is expected to carry forward the legacy of the party with some maturity. But as Arunima tightly mentioned, he has become a national liability. His controversial statements and winking and hugging inappropriately are proves of his immaturity. He tends to be very dramatic. Congress needs to find a better person to replace him.

Congress have many persons but they have not courage to challenge Gandhi Nehru family. Once Sita Ram kesri dare to replace this family, every one know what happen with him. Indeed present congress is not a democratic party and not a national party. It is like BSP. SP and other private party. Congress is planing to contest only 250 seats in whole country, how we can sat it to a national partly.

usha manohar wrote:

While his contribution is next to nothing , it is surprising that he is gaining in popularity with the masses which shows a certain amount of disenchantment with BJP  ..we have to look at Imran Khan's track record, earlier he was dismissed as a useless leader but see where he is now, whether he really delivers is anybody's guess but he is in control for the time being .One can never take anybody for granted especially Rahul Gandhi  because he has the backing off his party and his family name . I have noticed how people could surprise you by springing up unexpectedly. I sincerely hope that the present government corrects many of it's blunders and concentrate only on things that matter .

Yes we all wants that present government focus on work instead of rubbish debates. One this we people must be understand and believe that no one is perfect. Modi and members of BJP are also human being so some mistake may be possible. Mistakes are not intentionly, these are part of work.

usha manohar wrote:

That is one being fear that I have.

And definitely the current government needs to focus more on substantial things than on mocking Rahul. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

And definitely the current government needs to focus more on substantial things than on mocking Rahul. 

Abuse and counter abuse has become the norm of the day and the media laps up everything happily creating even more confusion by adding their own two bits. Honestly , if everyone shuts up for a while and focuses on their duties , I an suremwe can achieve a lot. There are so e MPs in all parties including BJP who only speak and criticize and I doubt if they really care about looking after their constituencies except when the election is approaching.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Abuse and counter abuse has become the norm of the day and the media laps up everything happily creating even more confusion by adding their own two bits. Honestly , if everyone shuts up for a while and focuses on their duties , I an suremwe can achieve a lot. There are so e MPs in all parties including BJP who only speak and criticize and I doubt if they really care about looking after their constituencies except when the election is approaching.

That is the sad part . Everything is reduced to cheap political stunts and all parties are equally to blame. I wish there was a focused governing party and a constructive opposition. It is sad how they jeopardize everything in this political stunt. We had something good and progressive happening like ban of triple talaq but it could not happen.It was opposed for the sake of being opposed. Who cares for the victims? This is just one of few examples.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is the sad part . Everything is reduced to cheap political stunts and all parties are equally to blame. I wish there was a focused governing party and a constructive opposition. It is sad how they jeopardize everything in this political stunt. We had something good and progressive happening like ban of triple talaq but it could not happen.It was opposed for the sake of being opposed. Who cares for the victims? This is just one of few examples.

To implement anything progressive , the center should first look after it's own blunders . We have any number of ancient moth eaten laws in Hinduism , which too needs to be dealt with in a similar manner rather than concentrate on one community. More importantly , when there is an all round performance , there is increased public support and BJP or any party for that matter can make sure that it brings in laws to improve the status of society as a whole.. we have seen how Congress has failed all round , but if BJP too proves to be unsatisfactory , there is no hope for us

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.