Indian government is currently stressing for usage of e-vehicles, do you think that it is really possible to enforce strict rules for usage of e-vehicles in India? I live in Maharashtra and here still the old autos use Kerosene maybe because it gives out black awful smoke. The government could not even make regulations regarding usage of good fuels so it is very difficult to imagine eco friendly vehicles on Indian roads. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If government pass rule than it is possible. In Delhi petrol based auto is banned, here atuo is running with CNG. In my city some one see many e-auto. Indeed e-auto is some costly so people are less interested in these.

anil wrote:

If government pass rule than it is possible. In Delhi petrol based auto is banned, here atuo is running with CNG. In my city some one see many e-auto. Indeed e-auto is some costly so people are less interested in these.

Government should take strict action against the auto unions for using Kerosene etc in auto. They do not want to punish them because those people are vote bank. But these traffic policeman will fine us common people if we don't have valid P.U.C. while driving scooter or bike.

Vehicular emission is a great problem in cities and from what I see in Mangalore I see majority of the autos running on gas , so don't get to see pollution much and govts initiative would definitely help.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

Government should take strict action against the auto unions for using Kerosene etc in auto. They do not want to punish them because those people are vote bank. But these traffic policeman will fine us common people if we don't have valid P.U.C. while driving scooter or bike.

Indian police and traffic police is one of the most corrupted police of the World. It is to serve VIP, politicians and other powerful people of society. It is threat for common person.

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

Indian police and traffic police is one of the most corrupted police of the World. It is to serve VIP, politicians and other powerful people of society. It is threat for common person.

In Pune city if you know the local MP, MLA , counselor or even a sarpanch you can drive without the number plate, I have seen several local goon type of people riding without helmet and number plate in front of traffic police. But if you are a common man then we need to worry about your money because here they don't agree to anything but will force you to give bribe to them at least Rs 500-1000 even if you have valid licence etc.

E-vehicles are expensive but the benefits are clear and we need more of these vehicles on road. There should be further incentives and initiatives taken by state governments and the central government to influence people to buy these vehicles.

usha manohar wrote:

Vehicular emission is a great problem in cities and from what I see in Mangalore I see majority of the autos running on gas , so don't get to see pollution much and govts initiative would definitely help.

It seems like Mangalore is a very law abiding & good initiatives supporter. Very nice to hear that some places are so pro active & law abiding. Would like to visit this place soon.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai

It is possible, but it will take time that is for sure, for a Country like India where law is implemented very slowly after a couple of stutters it is common to notice that even this will be implemented slowly but surely if Modi is re elected, else god knows.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It seems like Mangalore is a very law abiding & good initiatives supporter. Very nice to hear that some places are so pro active & law abiding. Would like to visit this place soon.

Please visit Pune also , you can enjoy black Smokey ride in auto.Laughing The best thing is while you sit in it you cannot hear anything of outside due to loud engine noise of Kerosene auto. Cry

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

In Pune city if you know the local MP, MLA , counselor or even a sarpanch you can drive without the number plate, I have seen several local goon type of people riding without helmet and number plate in front of traffic police. But if you are a common man then we need to worry about your money because here they don't agree to anything but will force you to give bribe to them at least Rs 500-1000 even if you have valid licence etc.

Yes it also happen in my city. If any policeman want to do their service honestly, politician make a problem for him. Once in my city one counselor was driving bike seating three person and also without helmet. One policeman stop him and demand for paper of bike and try to issue challan. Counselor protest for it and refuse to show paper and key of bike. Policeman took the bike on foot to police station. counselor calls his fellow and start agitation at police station. Senior officer punished it for policeman. Counselor said that we are representive of public we have right to do all these

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.