Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Vehicular emission is a great problem in cities and from what I see in Mangalore I see majority of the autos running on gas , so don't get to see pollution much and govts initiative would definitely help.

It seems like Mangalore is a very law abiding & good initiatives supporter. Very nice to hear that some places are so pro active & law abiding. Would like to visit this place soon.

Please visit Pune also , you can enjoy black Smokey ride in auto.Laughing The best thing is while you sit in it you cannot hear anything of outside due to loud engine noise of Kerosene auto. Cry

Actually I did visit Pune a couple of Months back but I did not find any Auto of black smoke! May be not all Auto's run on them. It is much better than Hyderabad in terms of traffic & a very nature filled one. I liked the cool atmosphere there. :)

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Vehicular emission is a great problem in cities and from what I see in Mangalore I see majority of the autos running on gas , so don't get to see pollution much and govts initiative would definitely help.

It seems like Mangalore is a very law abiding & good initiatives supporter. Very nice to hear that some places are so pro active & law abiding. Would like to visit this place soon.

Please visit Pune also , you can enjoy black Smokey ride in auto.Laughing The best thing is while you sit in it you cannot hear anything of outside due to loud engine noise of Kerosene auto. Cry

Actually I did visit Pune a couple of Months back but I did not find any Auto of black smoke! May be not all Auto's run on them. It is much better than Hyderabad in terms of traffic & a very nature filled one. I liked the cool atmosphere there. :)

Yes weather is cool through out the year grinning. These Smokey autos run mostly near Hinjewadi area. They also run in other locations of Pune but maybe they are fewer there.

Here in my city most of auto is running with diseal. They are doing much noise and also increasing air pollution. Area of my city is more than 10 Sq. KM. here local bus service is demand of peoples but government  is not interested because of auto unions.

anil wrote:

Here in my city most of auto is running with diseal. They are doing much noise and also increasing air pollution. Area of my city is more than 10 Sq. KM. here local bus service is demand of peoples but government  is not interested because of auto unions.

That is not nice to hear, government should be protecting the interests of the larger section of people, just because of auto Unions they are not running local bus service, that is really not nice. Seems like there is a lot of political links in Auto Unions!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

That is not nice to hear, government should be protecting the interests of the larger section of people, just because of auto Unions they are not running local bus service, that is really not nice. Seems like there is a lot of political links in Auto Unions!

Good public transport is very essential to control the traffic on roads. In Pune, public transport frequency is not good so everyone tries to use the own vehicle due to which traffic is huge problem in Pune.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Red flag party have not any work so they are always support to community who want to go on agitation. Here auto drivers are from low profile families. They have strong unions and leader of these unions are history sheeter. Some lacs of Rs collected from members of unions and it distributed among all government departments from they have links. So admin is not interested in city buses. 

arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Good public transport is very essential to control the traffic on roads. In Pune, public transport frequency is not good so everyone tries to use the own vehicle due to which traffic is huge problem in Pune.

We all know that if we have good public transport service than it is better for community. Good public transport service is key of solving many problems,like pollution, traffic jam etc.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.