Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

Reading is good habit. I also like to reading. Because of reading habit I passed in GK exam, with reading any books of GK.

If your GK is very good, you should also try in KBC sir grinning

If KBC allowed me than I like to participate in it, But they don't allowed a disable person. Physical and deaf.

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

Reading is good habit. I also like to reading. Because of reading habit I passed in GK exam, with reading any books of GK.

If KBC allowed me than I like to participate in it, But they don't allowed a disable person. Physical and deaf.

Developing general knowledge is for ones own benefit ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I can totally relate with that. My son is a voracious reader and his personal book collection is more than 250 books and he is only 10 now. He has read Harry Potter several times, is a big fan of Geronimo Stilton and is now going through Percy Jackson series. He also has a lot of books in the series Horrible Histories and horrible Science fiction books and he scores high scores in Maths, Science and EVS without any effort. His vocabulary is also extremely good for kids his age. Compared to him, I see other kids whose mothers refuse to let them read anything besides the usual moral fare of Panchtantra and Jataka tales, those kids hardly have any interest in books of any kind. So it is better to let kids read whatever interests them, nothing is wasted in terms of topics in such books.

It is good thing that your son have interest is reading. In these children have not any interest in reading, their priority is mobile or internet. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

No problem Sir. Knowledge is like a lamp if will illuminate the path of you and also for the people around you. Knowledge never goes waste and pays sooner or later. 

Thank you said by: anil

I read voraciously. Even as a student I used to read a lot of literature though I was from Science background. My mother encouraged me as she read and she used to write a lot. I picked it up from my mother and my children picked it up from me. I did well with academics and so are my children doing well. Reading has healed us a lot. I fully endorse for it as a mother and as an educator.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Reading to babies can start right from the time they are able to focus . Showing colorful pictures and introducing them to books as early as possible helps them develop a liking for books and children who have been introduced to books at an early age seldom tear and destroy books , from my experience..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Reading to babies can start right from the time they are able to focus . Showing colorful pictures and introducing them to books as early as possible helps them develop a liking for books and children who have been introduced to books at an early age seldom tear and destroy books , from my experience..

Truly said. Even I have noticed the same. When my nieces were very young and couldn't even read, I used to read them the story books. Since then, they like books. I have also noticed that they learned reading much earlier than their friends. After they had learned to read out words in school, they used to take Tinkle or other comics and try reading them. If they can't they spell it and asked us.

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:

No problem Sir. Knowledge is like a lamp if will illuminate the path of you and also for the people around you. Knowledge never goes waste and pays sooner or later. 

I am agree with you, Knowledge is last long treasure, it never lost, never stolen and never destroyed. Knowledge is our real earning.

It is amazing to see children coming from totally uneducated backgrounds , developing a keen interest in books and reading. They thirst for knowledge and normally given the right foundation and encouragement , do very well in studies and in their life.

usha manohar wrote:

It is amazing to see children coming from totally uneducated backgrounds , developing a keen interest in books and reading. They thirst for knowledge and normally given the right foundation and encouragement , do very well in studies and in their life.

I am in contact with some peoples who have not traditions of education. These are residents of MP of come in my city for employment. These are living is slums. Before 18 years when first time I came in contact with these only few children were going to school and they drop out after 5th. Now children of these peoples are graduate, engineer, GNM. I feel that these are also intelligent in study like others but they have not atmosphere of education. It is good thing that situation is changing and some family construct house and some are living in rented house. It is happen only with education.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.