The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

India bowled really well and it was good that Kiwis chose to bat first.  Now the rain came as a spoilsport.  Let's see what holds next.  India should be comfortably placed in final whether the game continues or not.  Keeping fingers crossed.  But for sure a huge disappointment for fans. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think it will be a very competitive match as the forecast for today as well is with Showers, albeit less probability.

With the clouds hovering around and with rain yesterday, the pitch will be very good for Kiwi bowlers to operate with, hence India's middle order frailties can come into picture. Hope we will have the match today and the result.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am just trying to stay as much positive as possible. And hoping that it does not come down to our middle order. Let's just pray that the top order performs clinically to score the bulk of the runs today, and as well as in the finals.

I agree with SB, I don't see much stability in batting after Kohli. Dhoni is fine but he is too slow for time being. Pant is a blind hitter but I see a ray of hope in Jadeja who can bat better at lower order.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jadeja comes up with some screamers as New Zealand lose 2 quick set batsman wickets. Pitch doesn't look dangerous, especially the swing, however it is an old ball.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Match is looking easy for India, but just now Rohit caught behind. Now all depends on Kohli and Rahul. Bating is not easy on this pitch.

Match is looking easy for India, but just now Rohit caught behind. Now all depends on Kohli and Rahul. Bating is not easy on this pitch. Kohli gone Team India is in trouble.

Now both centurions and half centurion gone, it depends now upon middle order and new batsman Rishabh and Dinesh. Hope they can bail us out. Showers are forecast after 1 and if it proves right, India will be falling short easily as they have already lost 3 wickets.

suni51 wrote:

I agree with SB, I don't see much stability in batting after Kohli. Dhoni is fine but he is too slow for time being. Pant is a blind hitter but I see a ray of hope in Jadeja who can bat better at lower order.

Truly Jadeja is only batting well. Did not expect that as he generally bats slowly.

I have been seeing Jadeja for years. He is one of the best allrounders in Indian team. I don't know why was he ignored over Kuldeep or why the heck Shammi was left out of this semifinal match. If he was in the team in place of Kathik, the match would have a different result. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.