The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not being negative but the way Kohli reacted after getting out was disappointing. He kicked the ball and gave an expression as if it was not his misjudgment and slow reaction but the ball itself played a dirty trick with him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Kohli should work to be a balanced person and not be over aggressive. One must have good conduct over and above all other qualities.

He must have been disappointed to not continue his batting when the team required, but it was not at all a proper way to express it.

Hope he channels this disappointment into performances when the team requires in the later and significant stages of the Journey.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: suni51
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Never discount teams like India and England. My top 4 teams are England, India, Australia and South Africa (for their bowling). Previously I chose New Zealand ahead of South Africa.

I think New Zealand is better than South Africa. Yes I am agree with you we must not underestimate team India. Team India have some good player and they are able to change the game.

There's no upset in the first match of the world cup. England marches ahead with full authority in all three departments. What was interesting to see is the manner in which English bowlers effectively used the short pitched stuff against South Africa. And the way most SA batters succumbed to it. In this context, it's important to remember that usually the South African batsmen play the short pitched stuff well as they are groomed in hard and bouncy pitches right from the beginning.

Looking at the forms and attitude of the teams, following may be 4 teams to show up till semi finals:

1) India,

2) England,

3) Bangladesh,

4) Australia.

I think some of you will change your opinion after watching last couple of matches. West Indies, Pakistan and Bangladesh are doing better than expected.

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

True, this is the most open tournament ever atleast till now. 3 Unexpected wins from 6 matches. West Indies, Pakistan & Bangladesh wins were unexpected.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You won't be surprised if SA come back like wounded tigers against India tomorrow after their 2 losses in a row.

Ya, I was thinking for South Africa to win against Bangladesh so that then they would not be like wounded tigers. But I am still feeling India can win if it is not having and swinging conditions. However on the match day it boils down to performances.

India is playing its first match and may be rusty. Their last net session was washed off by rain. So should see how they perform. Also whether Kedar will play is a thing to watch out.

Both Pakistan and West Indies are very unpredictable teams. On a lighter note, I feel sometimes they even don't know how they will perform on a given day !

In the mean time, the pitch at Rose Bowl where India and South Africa are set to play is deemed to be pretty flat. Moreover, considering South Africa's weakness against spin bowling, it's very likely that both Chahal and Kuldeep will feature in the playing XI. However, having said that, there's also a forecast of overcast weather and a bit of rain on Wednesday. So, in that case a talented swing bowler like Bhuvneshwar Kumar can very well come into play as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.