The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes the two injured player at this moment Dhawan and Bhuvi were really good and promising for this tournament. Kohli has mentioned that Bhuvi will be vack in 2-3 matches and we just hope that he is back soon. Same goes for Dhawan. He might play after resting for a couple of matches. He could be seen practicing with his fractured thumb with the team.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Team India played well against Pakistan and Pakistan flopped in all fields. In absence of Dhwan Rahul play well and gave a good start to India. Bhuvi  sustained injury so he will not play in this tournament. I am hopping Sahmmi will play in next match. Next match is with Afganistan so it may be possible to give chance to Jadeja and Pant. 

Pant is just a back up player who is not travelling with the team yet as far as I know, but I think yes, bench strength can be tested against Afghanistan. Jadeja especially can be drafted into the playing eleven as he has fielded superbly when he came in as substitute any time and it tells that he is hungry to perform.

Two important players were injured but India have many players to replace them. It is not easy to select 2. Pant, Jadeja, Shammi, Khalil all are deserving candidates. But I wants to that Shammi must be give chance in next match with Afganistan. Afganistan is not a bad team so it is not good to take it a light team. It is good for team India if Bhuvi and Dhwan gets fits before semifinal. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Team India played well against Pakistan and Pakistan flopped in all fields. In absence of Dhwan Rahul play well and gave a good start to India. Bhuvi  sustained injury so he will not play in this tournament. I am hopping Sahmmi will play in next match. Next match is with Afganistan so it may be possible to give chance to Jadeja and Pant. 

Pant is just a back up player who is not travelling with the team yet as far as I know, but I think yes, bench strength can be tested against Afghanistan. Jadeja especially can be drafted into the playing eleven as he has fielded superbly when he came in as substitute any time and it tells that he is hungry to perform.

Two important players were injured but India have many players to replace them. It is not easy to select 2. Pant, Jadeja, Shammi, Khalil all are deserving candidates. But I wants to that Shammi must be give chance in next match with Afganistan. Afganistan is not a bad team so it is not good to take it a light team. It is good for team India if Bhuvi and Dhwan gets fits before semifinal. 

I don't think Khaleel is good. I think he is just like Umesh who does not have the skill of line and length consistently.

Pant & Jadeja along with Shami can be tried against Afghanistan. Rashid has been in deplorable form for Afghanistan which is hurting them badly.

We can try some bench players against Afghanistan for sure, but also we should ensure that we keep our intensity intact and play hard to secure a big win like England secured.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't think Khaleel is good. I think he is just like Umesh who does not have the skill of line and length consistently.

Pant & Jadeja along with Shami can be tried against Afghanistan. Rashid has been in deplorable form for Afghanistan which is hurting them badly.

We can try some bench players against Afghanistan for sure, but also we should ensure that we keep our intensity intact and play hard to secure a big win like England secured.

It is only match in which we can try bench players. After it all 4 match are tough one. I am also wants that Hardik will hit sixes like batsman of England.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Khaleel Ahmed is not in contention. After the IPL, the Indian team management picked Navdeep Saini as the upcoming star of fast bowling. The fact that Saini is in RCB, he obviously has the backing of Virat Kohli. However, Saini's biggest plus is his extreme pace. And I have a feeling this is the main reason why the selectors have chosen someone like Saini as one of the standby players for this world cup and not Khaleel Ahmed.

Thank you said by: suni51
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Khaleel Ahmed is not in contention. After the IPL, the Indian team management picked Navdeep Saini as the upcoming star of fast bowling. The fact that Saini is in RCB, he obviously has the backing of Virat Kohli. However, Saini's biggest plus is his extreme pace. And I have a feeling this is the main reason why the selectors have chosen someone like Saini as one of the standby players for this world cup and not Khaleel Ahmed.

Khaleel Ahmed, though only a net bowler can be drafted into the side because the ICC rules permit it. However, Saini is the proper standby player named by the Indian team.

I haven't seen Saini much, but if he has good control over ball then it is a good selection.

I thought that there were many U-19 fast bowling sensations from India when it won the recent world cup, could they have been given a chance?

Bowlers like Kamlesh Nagarkoti & Shivam Mavi were good in the 2018 U-19 triumph. Perhaps lack of international experience & their non participation in IPL due to injuries had sidelined them.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

It is only match in which we can try bench players. After it all 4 match are tough one. I am also wants that Hardik will hit sixes like batsman of England.

I don't think India can be as ruthless as England, may be with Virat at the helm this can change, but the pattern of Indian batting has always been like, sedate start in the opening 10, consolidation in the middle and a little acceleration in the last. India have not yet been a class like England which has all power hitters.

It would be wonderful to watch any such destruction happening by the Indian team against the minnows. Though the opposition is a minnow without much performance to its credit, I highly doubt the big win as of now. Let's see.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't think India can be as ruthless as England, may be with Virat at the helm this can change, but the pattern of Indian batting has always been like, sedate start in the opening 10, consolidation in the middle and a little acceleration in the last. India have not yet been a class like England which has all power hitters.

It would be wonderful to watch any such destruction happening by the Indian team against the minnows. Though the opposition is a minnow without much performance to its credit, I highly doubt the big win as of now. Let's see.

Today I read in news paper than Dhawan is not for remaining matches of this tournament. Pant will replace Dhwan. 

They have not decided to replace Bhuvi but Dhawan is leaving the team. As far Saini is concerned he is way better than Khalil. Khalil has speed but no control on his line and length. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
suni51 wrote:

They have not decided to replace Bhuvi but Dhawan is leaving the team. As far Saini is concerned he is way better than Khalil. Khalil has speed but no control on his line and length. 

I think shammi is better substitute of Bhuvi. He have experience of International matches. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.