The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's not impossible but I don't think SriLanka can make it. As they need consistent performances.

Ya, I am very relieved after seeing England vulnerability in chases. They are acting like their previous generations which augurs well for other teams.

England lost 3 world cup finals and if it reaches now also, it can face the same result.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

SL- England was match of the tournament so far. If England made the most of their batting line up against Afghanistan, the same lineup went down meekly against the Sri Lankan bowling attack. It will be a moral booster for SL as well  other teams too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now for the match against Afghanistan, have read that Indians have sweated out in their practice session and that tells that they will not be complacent in the match. Hope they win big.

Very interested to see Shami performance.

I thought he would be the first choice in non swinging conditions, but surprisingly Bhuvi was taken in every match though he had less to show in wickets column.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

India have won the toss and opt to bat first on a good batting pitch. Wishing Rohit to make a Double Century! It would be very good if he scores a double century against Afghanistan, though a low ranked team, it would be very great to see him score.

epraneeth77 wrote:

India have won the toss and opt to bat first on a good batting pitch. Wishing Rohit to make a Double Century! It would be very good if he scores a double century against Afghanistan, though a low ranked team, it would be very great to see him score.

I am just in a state of shock. I didn't keep track of this match at all in the afternoon. But when in the evening I turned on the TV, the score read India 224-8 in 50 overs. I just couldn't believe my eyes. How can India put up such a small total against a team like Afghanistan ? What went wrong ? Was it a bowling pitch ?

Afghanistan just lost their first wicket as I am writing this. The live coverage on Hotstar showing the score 20-1 after seven overs with Shami claiming the first wicket.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I am just in a state of shock. I didn't keep track of this match at all in the afternoon. But when in the evening I turned on the TV, the score read India 224-8 in 50 overs. I just couldn't believe my eyes. How can India put up such a small total against a team like Afghanistan ? What went wrong ? Was it a bowling pitch ?

Afghanistan just lost their first wicket as I am writing this. The live coverage on Hotstar showing the score 20-1 after seven overs with Shami claiming the first wicket.

It is a slow track where only Kohli was good.

epraneeth77 wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a slow track where only Kohli was good.

Okay I understand the pitch surely played some tricks in the first innings. However, at the moment Afghanistan is putting up a brave fight. They are 106-2 after 28 overs. The way it's shaping up, it seems that we are in for the biggest upset of the tournament.

Today's match is between Srilanka & South Africa, while South Africa are out of contentions of a semi final berth,

Srilanka still have chances and have to win their remaining games.

As usual Srilanka start fast paced and stand at 72/3 at the end of 12 overs. Avishka Fernando falls cheaply yet once again who has great talent but is not converting the potential.

Looks like South Africa can win this match. Too early to say though.

South Africa are 111-1 after 20 overs at the moment as I am writing this. Hashim Amla just added yet another half century in his successful career. Surely, South Africa cannot lose this match from this position now. This means that Sri Lanka would be soon out of this tournament. From what I have seen overall a very disappointing performance from Sri Lanka in this match.

South Africa had an easy win today.  Yes this has created problem for Sri Lanka.  It was already seen before this match that Sri Lanka is out of this tournament.  Sri Lankan and West Indies are almost sure to be out of the tournament.  Pakistan still has some hope but it has a tough goal. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.