The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Look at the way West Indies is batting against New Zealand and then compare it with Indian batting a day before. India is not out of T20 mode yet.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    Look at the way West Indies is batting against New Zealand and then compare it with Indian batting a day before. India is not out of T20 mode yet.

    Yes West Indies played with natural flair and aggression. But I think India played very well against Bangladesh. They came back strongly indeed after the New Zealand failure.

    The best thing was the way Lokesh Rahul batted. With this kind of form he should be the automatic choice for the number 4 slot and not 3D Vijay Shankar ! Dhoni batted extremely freely in ODIs after a long time. It was like watching Dhoni of the younger days ! Kohli too got some vital batting practice ahead of the main tournament. So, lots of positives came out of this match.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    I am not sure conditions of other teams but as far as our Indian team is concern, i can see that for the first time, the team sounds well-balanced, confident because of synergy between Captain Virat Kohli and Unofficial Captain M S Dhoni. When the team behaves like a team, no one can beat them and therefore, for the first time, i am confident on our Indian Cricket team.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Umang Shah wrote:

    I am not sure conditions of other teams but as far as our Indian team is concern, i can see that for the first time, the team sounds well-balanced, confident because of synergy between Captain Virat Kohli and Unofficial Captain M S Dhoni. When the team behaves like a team, no one can beat them and therefore, for the first time, i am confident on our Indian Cricket team.

    Yes Indian cricket appears to be in good shape and form at the moment. However, cricket is a funny game full of surprises and uncertainty.

    In this world cup each team would be playing each other in the league phase. Therefore, it's going to be a hard test of fitness, stability and consistency. The team that displays most consistency will emerge victorious.

    The first game between England and South Africa begins today. I am looking forward towards it.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Now all the wait and contemplations will be over.  The tournament kicks off today with the first match between England and South Africa.  

    I am sure next two months till 14th July will keep the cricket lovers excited and glued to TV sets. 

    India sounds like a strong contender for the World Cup.  It's a balanced team and let's hope for the best. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Now all the wait and contemplations will be over.  The tournament kicks off today with the first match between England and South Africa.  

    I am sure next two months till 14th July will keep the cricket lovers excited and glued to TV sets. 

    India sounds like a strong contender for the World Cup.  It's a balanced team and let's hope for the best. 

    In last warm-up match top order flopped. It is not god sign for the team India. Although K.L.Rahul and Dhoni played well and India won this match. It good for India than after long period Dhoni secured 100.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Now all the wait and contemplations will be over.  The tournament kicks off today with the first match between England and South Africa.  

    I am sure next two months till 14th July will keep the cricket lovers excited and glued to TV sets. 

    India sounds like a strong contender for the World Cup.  It's a balanced team and let's hope for the best. 

    Yes you are very right. The first match between South Africa and England is off to an exciting start with England scoring 311 runs in their 50 overs. Stokes being their top scorer. South Africa is yet to bat as I am writing this.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    I am so happy today that Pakistan lose the game miserably against West Indies. One more terrific defeat was of South Africa yesterday against England. England sounds performing well on its home ground. Now, just waiting for our match and eager to see the form of our Indian Cricket Team.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    Umang Shah wrote:

    I am so happy today that Pakistan lose the game miserably against West Indies. One more terrific defeat was of South Africa yesterday against England. England sounds performing well on its home ground. Now, just waiting for our match and eager to see the form of our Indian Cricket Team.

    I am happy with Pakistan's defeat and the way West Indies is playing at the moment. In the practice match against the Kiwis, the West Indies showed how capable their batting line up is. And in this game against Pakistan their bowling clicked as well. Moreover, we all know how energetic and exciting they can be on the field. The West Indies for me is the dark horse of the tournament.


  • Re: 2019 Cricket World Cup

    by » 3 months ago


    After South Africa against England, Pakistan against West Indies, today Sri Lanka has shown loose game and got all out in mere 136 runs.
    These kind of one-sided games are making world cup tournaments less interesting.
    I just want to pray that at least Indian Cricket Team won't do such kinds of upset and perform classic.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.