The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Umang Shah wrote:

After South Africa against England, Pakistan against West Indies, today Sri Lanka has shown loose game and got all out in mere 136 runs.
These kind of one-sided games are making world cup tournaments less interesting.
I just want to pray that at least Indian Cricket Team won't do such kinds of upset and perform classic.

It's not clear to me. What do you mean when you say that " at least Indian Cricket Team won't do such kinds of upset and perform classic ?" As Indians we should pray that India win by big margins at any cost against every team.

You will be glad to see the performance of Bangladesh in today's match If everything goes well, Bangladesh will be the first Asian team to win a match in current WC. Great batting performance by all the batsmen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
suni51 wrote:

You will be glad to see the performance of Bangladesh in today's match If everything goes well, Bangladesh will be the first Asian team to win a match in current WC. Great batting performance by all the batsmen.

I watched the match for a while and this team really surprised.  As mentioned in one of the above post all the matches so far seemed one sided and did not add up to thrill.  But Bangladesh has surprised.  I have to check on the final outcome of the match. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Yes as an Asian I am very happy with the performance of Bangladesh today. It's still a tight match at the moment. Couple of minutes ago as I watched on the TV, the score read South Africa at 205-4 after 36 overs. However, I have a feeling Bangladesh will win it comfortably at the end.

Hope India will also do well in their first match on 5th June against South Africa.

Bangladesh has come out to be one of the finest teams in their history. Today's match of Bangladesh against South Africa has compelled cricket fans to take note of their team and talent.

Bangladesh has scored 330 runs today and now giving tough challenge to score for South Africa. Great Game.

Yes Bangladesh is almost at the door of victory as I am writing this. Actually, it's not a big surprise for me. Over the years, Bangladesh has improved a lot. And on batting friendly pitches, they can be dangerous with the kind of stroke makers they have in their team.

Thank you said by: suni51

Last over, SA V. Ban 33 runs need to win for South Africa. And on the first ball, Rabada hits a boundary....

And finally, Bangladesh won the match by 21 runs. A wonderful game specially by Bangladesh Cricket Team.

Yes Bangladesh did it finally. What Rahim had started with running out his counterpart and set the tempo is finished by a well executed combined effort of all the Bangladeshi team. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bangladesh were very clinical with both bowling and Batting. They batted brilliantly with maturity and realistic approach. While bowling they broke the partnerships regularly and hence were the deserved winners.

South Africa lost 2 on the trot, so I am thinking they will come back hard, so India should be at their best.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.