The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Virat was scratchy in the lead up to the tournament and he has continued his scratchy form for the first match. It won't be long for him to find his form though.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

I am sitting before TV and waiting when match will start. It is cricked no one know which player will play well and which play bad. We have hope of big innings from Kohli, Shikhar and Rohit.

South Africa lose their first 2 wickets cheaply, score being 32/2 after 8.4 overs.

But India have also missed some catches and a run out by now. That could be the game changer, the fielding though it has not costed our team much for now.

Not only India SA also missed catches. They missed more that 4 catches of Rohit. Now India won this match and after 3 defeat I think chances of SA reaching in 1st four is very poor.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Virat was scratchy in the lead up to the tournament and he has continued his scratchy form for the first match. It won't be long for him to find his form though.

Many around globe are waiting for him to come in his real form.  So hope it finds it soon.  In yesterday's match I felt the same about Dhoni too. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I felt the match between Australia and West Indies yesterday was the best in this tournament so far. Both the teams have a great chance to secure a place in the top 4. Nathan Coulter-Nile's 92 from just 60 balls came as a surprise. Mitchell Starc was at his best with super fast yorkers. India can expect a good challenge on Sunday from the Aussies.

I think Aussies start favourites going by form.

Both the teams had a good chance to win in the match especially West Indies, but they threw it away by losing wickets at crucial and regular junctures. They were well poised to win actually.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

Yes completely agree with you. Also, West Indies allowed Australia to move on especially after Australia lost 4 quick wickets at the start. West Indies should have applied more pressure in that situation to restrict Australia to a relatively small total somewhere close to 200 or so.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

True, that was a golden opportunity, they did not have middle overs bowlers to get them all out cheaply.

I think West Indian bowlers did the most harm to their chance of winning the game by giving away too many runs as wide. Umpires play a great role too in defeating WI by giving as many as 6 wrong decisions. Gail was out by a NO Ball and even the TV umpire did not notice it. I think if the trend goes on then India will also face the same problem against Australia in their next match.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not too much interested in watching of other countries. I read in news paper about matches. I read about wrong decision of empires. WI is able to reach in first four. I am waiting for next India's match.

suni51 wrote:

I think West Indian bowlers did the most harm to their chance of winning the game by giving away too many runs as wide. Umpires play a great role too in defeating WI by giving as many as 6 wrong decisions. Gail was out by a NO Ball and even the TV umpire did not notice it. I think if the trend goes on then India will also face the same problem against Australia in their next match.  

Actually, the ball before Chris Gayle got out was a big front foot No Ball. The umpires missed it. Had it been called a NO Ball, then it would have been a Free Hit on the next ball on which Gayle was eventually adjudged leg before wicket.

Yes the umpiring throughout the match was not up to the international standards. I felt most of the critical errors were made by the on-field Sri Lankan umpire. In a big tournament like this, such errors are not at all desirable. They can be really disheartening for the players and the fans.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.