Is Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings set to win the IPL 2019 as well?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The way they played the last match minus Dhoni and Jadeja, I am totally shocked. They will have to work on their batting and bowling. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with you. CSK's performance was not up to the mark. Maybe they missed Dhoni's inspirational captaincy. However, over the years they have been a very strong and stable side. So, I am sure they will bounce back to prove a point or two to the other teams.

Even I too think the same, but to be so weak without Dhoni is very surprising and it re instates the importance of Dhoni - The Captain and strategist. Hope Dhoni doesn't aggravate the back stiffness in quest of a IPL Cup with World Cup nearby.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You are very right epraneeth77. Dhoni's nagging back problem remains as a serious concern. However, at this moment, he is down with a viral fever as well along with Jadeja. Hope both of them recovers soon.

The match in between Kolkata and Mumbai was TWO MEN show. On  one side it was Hardik and on the other side it Russel. Rest of them were nowhere near these two.  

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
suni51 wrote:

The match in between Kolkata and Mumbai was TWO MEN show. On  one side it was Hardik and on the other side it Russel. Rest of them were nowhere near these two.  

You are right Hardik and Russel stole the show with the bat ! Russel performed decently with the ball as well by taking two crucial wickets. Other than Hardik and Russel, I felt young Shubman Gill of KKR showed great maturity in the manner in which he batted.

Thank you said by: suni51

I think Lynn Also contributed to some extent but the show was centered around Russel and Hardik mainly.

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

Yes Lynn played a good hand with the bat as well. I am a KKR fan right from the beginning since IPL 2008. I hope Lynn and company stay organized and focused in the remaining matches of this IPL edition as well.

suni51 wrote:

The way they played the last match minus Dhoni and Jadeja, I am totally shocked. They will have to work on their batting and bowling. 

It's good to see CSK back on track. Both Dhoni and Jadeja who missed the last match due to sickness played a good hand, and were actually instrumental in making the difference. It only goes on to show how important both of them are to CSK's winning chances.

Out of the 4 losses that CSK had endured, 2 of those losses were under Raina Captaincy. Raina has not captained that good. The other 2 losses were under Dhoni out of which one was a 1 run loss.

Dhoni is a massive difference maker for CSK.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.