Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chennai Lost with 1 run margin in last two encounters at last ball. The result could go either way but Shardul Thakur was the culprit at both occasions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Chennai Lost with 1 run margin in last two encounters at last ball. The result could go either way but Shardul Thakur was the culprit at both occasions.

I think you are quoting Bangalore encounter and Final.

It is very hard to criticise him for the Bangalore encounter where he ran as fast as possible.

As he is a bowler, it would be unfair to draw any criticism on the basis of his batting.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

What a thrilling finish to IPL 2019 it was ! I felt it had all the ingredients of a grand final match. In the end, MI were the deserving winners. Felt very sad for CSK though. MI bowlers Bumrah and Chahar were exceptional in the match. And Malinga Bowled an outstanding last over.

Even the 2017 finale played in Hyderabad was a thriller like this which MI won by 1 run against CSK.

Shane Watson knock with blood in his knee was outstanding commitment from the Australian to the team. If we see the video, it is very clear his knee was bleeding.

He got 6 stitches after the match.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Even the 2017 finale played in Hyderabad was a thriller like this which MI won by 1 run against CSK.

Shane Watson knock with blood in his knee was outstanding commitment from the Australian to the team. If we see the video, it is very clear his knee was bleeding.

I just verified in the internet the scorecard of IPL 2017 Final. The final match was played between MI and RPS (Rising Pune Supergiant). And there was no Shane Watson in both the teams.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I just verified in the internet the scorecard of IPL 2017 Final. The final match was played between MI and RPS (Rising Pune Supergiant). And there was no Shane Watson in both the teams.

I should have written 2 comments.

2017 finale MI won by 1 run was about 2017

Shate Watson knock was about the finale of 2019.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.