Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I completed C.P.T (Entrance test), IPCC Group 1 and Articleship(3 Years) but IPCC Group 2 and CA Final (Group 1 & Group 2)  are pending.

You are young so you must be focus of CA course. CA study wants enough time and labor so never think to divert at any other field.

True, I did not put as much efforts as it required after I cleared my IPCC Group 1. Hence I could not clear Group 2. I lost my focus and hence the results were below the required.

Not to late, prepare for 2nd group and appear in November 2019. Good luck.

Thanks! Hopefully I will appear for Group 2 in November 2019. I am thinking of writing Mock Examinations in ICAI held few days before the Examinations as there we are getting clear idea as to what the Institute is expecting and where we have to improve.

I found that very useful as they are giving corrected papers next day for us to see, analyse and correct our mistakes. Since in the main Exam we cannot see our papers after they are corrected and only marks are shown, this Mock exam is proving very beneficial to students these days. Also fee is just 100 per paper.

Yes these are useful. In my time we have not this facility. 

suni51 wrote:

My wife and I were going to see my ailing mother in law admitted in a nursing home and she was to be shifted to Delhi for further treatment. As my wife's house is on the way to nursing home we decided to stop there for a moment. As we were almost there, say about 200 meters away, I suddenly felt something happened and I stopped my car in the side. Everything was fine so I started and reached my wife's house maybe after 2 minutes, but I told my wife that something was not right. My sister in law was standing at the gate and said she will also join us to the nursing home. Suddenly her mobile rang and we were told that my mother in law passed away suddenly 3-4 minutes before. It was the exact same time I had stopped my car.

There are many more which are even stranger than this one. Like once I saw in a dream sitting myself mourning death of certain Rakesh Gupta's mother. He is  one of our neighbors in a strange place because I know their house very well.  I also saw that the dead body was lying in sun and I told someone to protect it from sun. I forgot it because nothing wrong had happened in their house. After about one hour I heard that my brother in law's mother in law died from a heart attack about the same time when I saw that dream and talked about it to my wife after I woke up in the morning. Incidentally my brother in law's brother in law's name is Rakesh Gupta and I had never visited their house previously. I went to their house and the strangest part of the story is that I helped putting few bed sheets on the iron grill to protect her from sunlight while her dead body was  being prepared for her last rituals.

There are number of incidents when I felt I saw some one on the road but that was my imagination but to my utter surprise I met them within a short time and some of them I had not met for a long time.

Sunil that is really interesting and shows that our mind and psyche is so very complex ..Have you analysed your own experience just to find a possible reason if any ? I have listened to such experiences from one of my family member who would apparently develop a headache whenever one of his children living in different cities, was either ill or had some difficulties ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes we may call it intuition, sixth sense or that little inner voice which constantly guides us at the time of critical decision making. You can call it the language of the heart as well. Intuition is a natural gift which is given to every human being. However, when this ability or gift within us reaches an extraordinarily higher level, then it's known as clairvoyance. It becomes a rare psychic power to access data related to a physical event, location, an individual, or any object well beforehand.

Well I don't intend to make the discussion serious here with all the explanation that I have given above. To clear the air, I am not a guy who is gifted with the power of clairvoyance. However, what I always try to do in life is to listen to my heart or that inner voice.

I would like to thank Usha Manohar for creating this wonderful topic. It was great to read / know some of the experiences of the esteemed members / friends here at Boddunan. I am very new to the Boddunan community, but I am already starting to love it. And my intuition is telling me that I have done a very good thing by joining Boddunan. Thanks to all and everyone.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Yes we may call it intuition, sixth sense or that little inner voice which constantly guides us at the time of critical decision making. You can call it the language of the heart as well. Intuition is a natural gift which is given to every human being. However, when this ability or gift within us reaches an extraordinarily higher level, then it's known as clairvoyance. It becomes a rare psychic power to access data related to a physical event, location, an individual, or any object well beforehand.

Well I don't intend to make the discussion serious here with all the explanation that I have given above. To clear the air, I am not a guy who is gifted with the power of clairvoyance. However, what I always try to do in life is to listen to my heart or that inner voice.

I would like to thank Usha Manohar for creating this wonderful topic. It was great to read / know some of the experiences of the esteemed members / friends here at Boddunan. I am very new to the Boddunan community, but I am already starting to love it. And my intuition is telling me that I have done a very good thing by joining Boddunan. Thanks to all and everyone.

Hi Saurav , it is great to have members like yourself , who come up with interesting perspective on any subject.

Please do share your thoughts and views freely so that all of us get to know different points of view . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
usha manohar wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Hi Saurav , it is great to have members like yourself , who come up with interesting perspective on any subject.

Please do share your thoughts and views freely so that all of us get to know different points of view . 

Sure ! Thank you so much for your encouragement. And thanks once again for generating such an interesting topic.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:

HI- I know you for a very long time and I am sure (as per my intuition) you will stay here for a long time. I always wanted to invite you right from EC days but you were too busy writing about cricket. I wish you a good experience here on Boddunan.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
suni51 wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

HI- I know you for a very long time and I am sure (as per my intuition) you will stay here for a long time. I always wanted to invite you right from EC days but you were too busy writing about cricket. I wish you a good experience here on Boddunan.

Thank you so much for your support and good wishes !

It was absolutely thrilling to know your intuition experiences, especially when you visualized the dead body exposed to sunlight.

And yes I wish and hope to stay here at Boddunan for a very long time.

I think Saurav brings a very quality and engaging discussions with his clear and valuable points to the table of forums. Hope to see him engage in lively and interesting discussions going forward!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Thank you so much for your support and good wishes !

It was absolutely thrilling to know your intuition experiences, especially when you visualized the dead body exposed to sunlight.

And yes I wish and hope to stay here at Boddunan for a very long time.

@Saurav- By the way the article section is open right now and world cup is about to begin so here is you chance to write articles about cricket. My suggestion is that please avoid writing news items type article and another important factor do not write on word pad and transfer it to Boddunan but you can use note pad for this purpose (write on word pad and transfer them on notepad). Images do not make any difference on cash credit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Sometimes people are able to perceive things beyond them either because they are extra perceptive or through sheer co incidence . It happened a few years ago with one of my cousins living in Dubai. She was flying to Mangalore to attend a wedding along with her daughter and her mother living here called her up suddenly 3 days before the flight asking her not to come on that day . She was very insistent and started crying because she had some visions of a plane crash. So my cousin changed her ticket to a day earlier and reached home safely. The flight she had booked earlier crashed the next day while landing in Mangalore and almost all the crew and passengers died . There is no explanation to this but it happened  .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.