Yesterday I read in news paper about app "Let me hear again". This app converts speech in words. Today I checked it. It convert speech is word so a hearing impaired can read it. It use full for person like me. Now with help of it I can understand what other is saying. I am very happy. Now it is some slow so a person who wants to say some thing to  me, speak slowly. In coming days app will be improved.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is a great news! For sure it's a good use of technology to help the needed. And definitely with time the app will get improvised with more beneficial features. It's a good initiative. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

That is a great news! For sure it's a good use of technology to help the needed. And definitely with time the app will get improvised with more beneficial features. It's a good initiative. 

Most of we know only about hearing aid to help a deaf person. But it is not useful for all deaf persons. This app is useful for most of deaf persons. Even 100% deaf person can use it. For deaf interaction with others is serious problem.

Truly a good use of technology for people who can read.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Truly a good use of technology for people who can read.

You are right, for a deaf person it is impossible to listen but can read and if a person who can't read can learn reading. It is easy for them.

I read the article you shared, it was awesome and left a deep impression on me, thank you for sharing this great article and meaning.

angela wrote:

I read the article you shared, it was awesome and left a deep impression on me, thank you for sharing this great article and meaning.

WoW! I am really touched by your reply! I wonder what and how deep an impression has left on you by this post! Do tell! flushed

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deleted

We don't accept anything against the site rule's, you post had a promotional Angela so got deleted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

We don't accept anything against the site rule's, you post had a promotional Angela so got deleted.

Aww Sunil I think you deleted it very fast, I think she was trying to explain to us how it all touched her deeply! LOL!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Aww Sunil I think you deleted it very fast, I think she was trying to explain to us how it all touched her deeply! LOL!

She had nothing but a promotional app so you missed nothing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.