Never store unencrypted passwords on a computer’s browser. Doing so makes it too easy for hackers to access the data with tools like read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i have read some where that unencrypted passwords can lead your system to be hacked by hackers
Taking precautions is always better, as far as hackers goes they have many other easy ways to hack not only passwords but anything.
i have also heard about this and have stopped saving passwords on browser...
thats good. thanx for sharinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
while browsing the password may get saved, so after browsing we need to delete the saved passwords.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never store passwords anywhere except in my mind.Thanks for information.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
thanks dear to sharing this information...from today i don't save password in browser...
thanx..
never save passwords in browser, especially when you are in cafe. people may hack your mail ids.

As Abid suggested it is better to save passwords in our minds and not in papers or computers.
yes, save passwords in mind, if you cannot remember,then keep smillar passwords to all your mail ids.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.