We can beat India again: Bangladesh

Ahead of the World Cup opener Bangladesh has warned India that they are ready to repeat the heroics of 2007. Its not only the fans in Bangladesh that are hopeful of a fine performance from the home team, their cricketers too feel that the current Bangladesh team can repeat their 2007 performance. TIMES NOW spoke exclusively to the former Bangladesh Captains who said Bangladesh can beat India again.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think India will take revenge against Bangladesh, for loosing to them in last edition WC.
Bangladesh are living in wrong world. I agree that Bangladesh will have home advantage but Indians have played much cricket recently compared to Bangladesh and are in superb form
The setback we suffered in th last World Cup is still afresh in our minds and in one-day formats anything is possible!
I think we need to give our best to beat the first math against bangladesh. I believe victory is ours this time!!!
I think we have to wait and see..lets see whether they just talk or every do what ever they say.
Our Performance says that we are going to bring the World Cup this time. Bangladesh will move on dreaming.
But yesterday bangladesh gave a good try of chasing such a big score.
Yes. They showed good resistance and almost reached near to 300 runs. I am hopeful that this team will emerge very soon as one of the competitors if they continue to show such performances.
They turned out to be as gooad as their words- chased our target really hard! Great performance! Hatss off to them!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.