Staying connected through most part of the day is a habit that technology has initiated. Social networking mediums like Facebook have made it a lot easier to stay in touch too..

Popular service provider, Airtel has introduced an offer which allows Facebook account holders among its users to post status updates on the site for free. The offer that gets activated from today, introduces Airtel’s USSD-based service, which Airtel claims can be availed by users without actually subscribing to their data plans.

Airtel’s latest introductory feature – the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) enables Facebook access without the users having to use internet/GPRS. The USSD system itself acts as a browser and gets content onto the phone. Using this service, users can - update their Facebook status messages, view, post comment /‘Like’ news feed, post on friends’ walls, find/add friends, confirm friend requests, view notifications, among others.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow! It's really a very good news.I too use Airtel.I will try it for sure.Thanks for sharing.
woowwwww./..really good news for Airtel users..Aitel rock now a days...Thanks or sharing..
Alas something came in free from airtel or without subscription...Really a very good move by Bharti Airtel and it would prove a vital service and many subscibers might again switch on to Airtel as because of this service....Personally I use use Airtel and would love to use this service if they are not going to charge for it...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.