From doctors at Chennai’s Sri Ramachandra Hospital to thousands of ardent fans and Bollywood celebrities, everyone is offering their prayers for the speedy recovery of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth, 61.
Rajini, who was last seen in the 2010 blockbuster Endhiran/Robot, fell ill on May 13, with recurrent respiratory infection and gastro-intestinal problems.
On Thursday, his wife Latha clarified that the star is on the path to recovery; however, for the actor’s friends in Bollywood, the time is fraught with tension and prayer. “All lovers of Rajnikanth ... it has been disturbing to learn of his hospitalisation. I have spoken to him and been in touch with wife. Rajinikanth is improving gradually, she informs me, today by sms. We hope and pray that he recovers as soon as possible (sic),” tweeted actor Amitabh Bachchan. “I’m a huge fan of Rajini sir and I am really praying for him to get well. He’s a phenomenon and still so humble. It’s no wonder half the world is praying for him,” says filmmaker Farah Khan. “Hoping he gets well soon. Rajini sir is the embodiment of a legend,” says celebrity photographer Atul Kasbekar.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajianikanth is a super duper amazing hero in Bollywood. Thousands of his fans praying for him. God bless him !

Rajini Come soon well!

Be positive
His wife says that he is OK and is in ICU for better releif.Is there any drama going on?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
rajini is really a super star and he has a huge fan following, everyone is praying for his good health... Hope he gets well soon...
Ya Rajini is The Really HERO of Bollywood...
Hope HE GET WELL SOOON..........
The latest we hear is that the superstar is recovering well.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3400]}
Rajini with his daughter showing thumps up from the hospital
We wish the Superstar Rajnikanth a speedy recovery from all the members of boddunan and hope he recovers well from his illness!!!
Now he is better and watching cricket.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.