ollywood superstar Amitabh Bachachan hasn't got any formal invitation to play Rabindranath Tagore, but says he would love to play the Nobel laureate if given a chance.

"I have been reading in newspapers that somebody has made a formal proposal (to play Tagore). I have been getting some messages from other people. I would be very honoured to portray the role. But no formal proposal has been made till now," Amitabh said on Wednesday.

There have been reports in B-town that Bachchan will portray Tagore in a Bengali film called ‘The Sound of Silence’, based on the poet's life.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/bollywood/i-would-be-honoured-play-tagore-amitabh-580
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amitabh is a all time great actor. I think he will be perfect if considered.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too feel he has got the talent to do justice to such a cast!
Amitabh is the greatest ever actor he really deserve it.......
I feel that he will justify the role if he is taken as he also look like Tagore if beard is added.
To play the role of Tagore who could be a better option than Amitabh and I think he really has nothing to prove when it comes to acting. I believe that Amitabh would justify the role of Tagore provided if he is given the opportunity...
Apart from his towering screen presence he is one of our most cerebral actors!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.