Recently,in Kolkata there was a case of theft and murder in a posh locality of Ultadanga. During investigation, C.I.D. wing of police dept. found that the security guard which was appointed by the apartment people from a private security agency was involved in crime who not only gave information to the white washing people doing work on that apartment but also involved in the crime. During the theft these people killed a 90 year old woman.
After few days all these people were caught and the security guard was sent to jail. The security agency company's owner was also caught and it was found that the person who was running the agency doesn't have any licence to do such business which he was supposed to get from Home Ministry.

So, beware of these Private Security agency people who are mushrooming in whole country.Not only beware of these private security agency people but also people of C.I.D., or C.B.I. or other high level security agency people are also conducting such crime with the support of govt.

It is wrong to say that since these people are Police people or detective agency people so they are good people and they won't do such kind of criminal act. I have been trying to expose these people, but nobody care about my fact.The crime which happened in Ultadanga,Kolkata was a lesson to such people who doesn't believe it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This incident has sent a chill down the spine of many! The accused is such a cold-blooded person that he had no qualms in attending the shradh ceremony of the person whose murder he plotted!
This is a case to be awared of.We post some one and believe him rather than any other persons whom we are familiar for years!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
In today's world,its hard to believe any of them and hard to be beware of cheating people.
Cheating has been made easy today all are searching for easy money.so they are getting this type of ideas.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think you are right security agency should not be trusted at all times but we have to care take of ourself first.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.