Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think all the right-thinking Indians are against this phenomenon but let us not be just be carried away by any specific movement or any person who is championing the cause to fight it. It's too complex a problem and I am very happy that Mr.Hazare has been eminently successful in putting this corrupt government on the defensive!
Government yesterday announced that they need 25 CRORE votes to make a new law against corruption.
So cast your vote by dialing
After 1 ring it will disconnect automatically.Nothing will be charged & U will receive an sms.
Please vote in spread this message.
Its the least we can do for our country
i tried it. Support for Anna Hazare And Pray for him.

70 yrs old man struggling for our country .
Its our country..

Please give link of government notification regarding 25 crore votes. There is no such thing. Do not try to fool the Boddunan members. They are intelligent enough.

Sir, I am not trying to fool anyone here, I just want to give my support against corruption.. This is the message i received from my friend.

You said: Government yesterday announced that they need 25 CRORE votes to make a new law against corruption.

Explain who said this. Government could never have announced this. If you feel this is correct, give a link from Government spokesperson or leader who said this. I know that we vote only for members of parliament who discuss and vote in parliament for making law. We do not give direct vote for any law. Hence, you are fooling people.

Sir, I can`t find any link.. I think, i posted a wrong message here..But one of my friend forward this message to me thats why i posted here without investigating... Sorry for my mistake.. Really i don`t want to fool any of member.. I like this site very much....

I am happy you have understood the issue well. I think it will be better that we spend some time on reading the provisions of drafts of Lok Pal Bill by government, anna team and other and discuss the differences and give our views on making the bill better. I fear that the crowds in anna team do not know about the draft bill well but only raise slogans.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.