Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
even though they copy the Taj no one can replace it and its architecture and its history

SurekhaRamesh
sorry 2nd picture wrongly insertaed, I have already deleted.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Even in India at aurangabad in maharastra there is a duplicate tajmahal . even i visited it. it is exactly like original tajmahal. but original is always original. [/quote]

Sarala, the structure you are talking about is Bibi ka Maqbara which is a tribute to Aurangzeb's mother, Rabia Durrani alias Dilras Banu Begum. Although it is called a duplicate of Taj Mahal, the tomb itself is a very beautiful structure, but because it has always been wrongly compared with the Taj, it is always ignored by most, an unfortunate thing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You can never duplicate works of art. Originality is the key to creativity. By creativity, one may make even better building but that cannot be Taj or any existing one. Each work is unique.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The masons of Shah Jahan has cleverly choosen the material and stones to built such a lovely monument. Britishers has taken out diamonds and other precious stones. Still it looks so beautiful.

Friends, I think it is because of the colour of the marbels, the angle at which the monument structure has been made, the river side beauty, climate of Agra, and so many other factors are responsible for it. The quality of material and architecture are the main factors behind such a great differences.
No one can build a beautiful building than tajmahal. As it is unique and one of the wonder of the world.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.