India will play England in 2nd ODI today at Kotla.

Will India continue its winning run?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India will win this match too. Indian will beat them comfortably . Watch it now!!!!

Want to make each day Accountable

I wish India to win in this match. England should loose with good difference in scores.
England's half side has walk back to pavilion. India is sure to beat England. That is sure!!!

India will confortably win on england.We are having confidence due to first win on them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is the right time to pay back their return and I personally hope India will win all the matches.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Gambhir and Virat have guided very well to fetch the victory from England in 2nd ODI.

India is aiming to beat them comprehensively in this series and they had got the right momentum in the series by winning the first match and I hope they will continue their winning form in the upcoming matches too...!
India has beaten England in 2nd ODI and aims to wrap up the series. Series win is one gave away.

Yes India beaten England in this second match also and Virat Kholi got his 7th century......
India should whitewash England in this series.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.