The social networking site is carrying pictures of Kaaba, the holy site of Muslims, and some "indecent" remarks about the prophet of Islam. This prompted Kashmiri separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani to call for protests after Namaz (religious prayers) on Friday.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
facebook and other sites are reckless and can publish any materials. It is best to ignore such sites and not waste time and energy on these.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends I am least interested in any inhuman and unproductive sceam. We all are educated and understand good as well as bad aspect. Lets just put is aside and move on to the best.
[quote]Friends I am least interested in any inhuman and unproductive sceam. We all are educated and understand good as well as bad aspect. Lets just put is aside and move on to the best.[/quote]
Devyani is right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
anything will have its good sides and bad sides.....you need to understand it and use the good side and ignore the bad side.....facebook in my opinion is an effective tool.
Facebook is one of the good site for entertainer. we know what is good and what is bad. we can take good things.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.