Here is the list of filmfare nominations (10 categories) this year.
http://www.skfanclub.com/2012/01/nominations-for-film-fare-awards-2012.html
Who are your favourites to win each title? Express your opinion.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any option to vote? In the link the competition will be between Salman and Saharuk Khan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think there is voting only for people who buy Filmfare. Actually I have no idea.

Meera sandhu
If I am asked to vote I will give my vote to Salman Khan as he played an excellent role in Bodygaurd.

If I am asked to vote I will give my vote to Salman Khan as he played an excellent role in Bodygaurd.

But I think Dileep has performed far far better in Malayalam than Salman. But Salman should not be blamed, because Malayalam script when re-written into Hindi lost many of the details and of course its soul. Many scenes had been edited out and it appeared as if scenes are not relatively connected to each other.

Meera sandhu
i vote for salman khan ....he is a pure entertainer......and his recent movies was a hit too........

smriti
i vote for saharuk, as he is good on all type of scenes.. romantic, action & comedy everything he is good. :)

Vinu
Sandhya thanks for your kind information and I don't know Malyalam so there is no option to see the original.

For that you need only to see Priyadarshan movies.....All are either his or other director's copy :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya thanks for your kind information and I don't know Malyalam so there is no option to see the original.

You can go for English subtitled movie from you tube. Title is same

Meera sandhu
Sandya wrote:

[quote]For that you need only to see Priyadarshan movies.....All are either his or other director's copy

You can go for English subtitled movie from you tube. Title is same.[/quote]

Thanks for your nice information.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.