Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its a good news for the middle class people of India who are affected by the increase in price...
Let us see the rail budget first beginning tomorrow, that will give some indication of things to come.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan ji

I need your help

Can you help me what i should do to pay income tax? My company is cutting only professional tax....

Previously i used to earn 96,000 per annum and now i am earning 2,22,000 per annum. how do i apply for income tax???

i am asking this because no one helped me and i want to learn myself. please help me!!!!!!!!

@Swetha

Your tax liability is not that much and you need to invest that much which saves you from paying it. I have no details about your investments, contribution to you PF,Life Insurance Premia etc Otherwise I could have worked out your tax liablity and ways to save it.
I think, now no need for her. Time has passed by. I think it has to be done before February 28th. Isn't it? ;)
36_1_28_2012-03-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6122]}
No,not yet!!
details will come on 16 th March.every year it is discussed and finally the slab increased by 10,000.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6122]}
No,not yet!!

But my husband has submitted it last month itself :angry:

Meera sandhu
Your husband has furnished the details of his investments for the payroll department to enable it to arrive at the TDS figure. Any investments made in the month may be included in the return to be submited to IT department for relief.
Your husband has furnished the details of his investments for the payroll department to enable it to arrive at the TDS figure. Any investments made in the month may be included in the return to be submited to IT department for relief.

Understood everything :woohoo: ha ha
think03_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Understood everything :woohoo: ha ha
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6132]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.