ISRO has once again DOne India proud with the launch of the country's 1st indigenous all-weather Radar Imaging Satellite that will help in disaster management & national security. We think this is damn cool! What DO you think about it, folks?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Rajani for conveying this great news! Another great achievement for us to feel proud of :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
That's a good news Rajani.
We need such technologies as it protects our nation.
India is moving ahead and progressing fast...
This is a good news and we are moving fast with our technologies .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes indeed we are have talent but the problem is corruption and politics are making things difficult.. USA is just taking advantage of Indian brains...Even in NASA most of the top scientists are from Indian origin...including my uncle...he was also scientist in NASA, but the politics made him to quiet the race.. :S
Yes indeed we are have talent but the problem is corruption and politics are making things difficult.. USA is just taking advantage of Indian brains...Even in NASA most of the top scientists are from Indian origin...including my uncle...he was also scientist in NASA, but the politics made him to quiet the race.. :S

Why are you giving thank you to all of us??? :cheer: :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Just for reading this great acheivement that we Indians should be proud to know.. :cheer:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Just for reading this great acheivement that we Indians should be proud to know.. :cheer:

Thank you for you also...for posting such an achievement about our country :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks for giving this breaking and interesting news and I search it more on net for further information..............
Yes its good news ISRO is doing well for India and doing development of India Jai Ho.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes its good news ISRO is doing well for India and doing development of India Jai Ho.

India is going to be stronger more while ISRO comes up with their further program of 10k Km range missiles soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.