Stock market is always unsteady but of late the general trend seems to be to move downwards. I wonder how far down it is going to go and then settle down before it starts moving up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are several forces behind it. The way Dollar going and the petro-prices. Besides the way our leaders are handling the economical situation, I am afraid we may suffer still worse.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Stock market is going to suffer this time. Its always like this. Stock market goes high for few days and then suddenly drops
This is nothing new, when the investor thinks that things coming back to rack, the market forces play their game and pull the rag from under the feet of common investor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Looking at the global markets in general and the overall economic situation of the world today - especially the Eurozone debt crisis, we might be in for a few nasty surprises more!
Why can't you wait and get ready for a low position from which you can buy for long term?

Meera sandhu
Why can't you wait and get ready for a low position from which you can buy for long term?

It's not the right time to start that exercise!

I am asking just to wait now....a long wait....it may even take 1 year to reach a bottom. Why can't you arrange money for that :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I am asking just to wait now....a long wait....it may even take 1 year to reach a bottom. Why can't you arrange money for that :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once has to undertake a study of the fundamentals of a few really good companies and buy in dips in small quantities to take advantage of the falling prices.
There are several forces behind it. The way Dollar going and the petro-prices. Besides the way our leaders are handling the economical situation, I am afraid we may suffer still worse.

Yes there are many reasons why stock markets are showing a bearish trend.Another major factor is the instability of the central government where scams are being unearthed one after the other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Poor progress on the reform front too might have complicated the situation. There is a relief rally today but short-term and medium term outlook appears very bearish!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.