Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Looking at the global markets in general and the overall economic situation of the world today - especially the Eurozone debt crisis, we might be in for a few nasty surprises more!

[ Poor progress on the reform front too might have complicated the situation. There is a relief rally today but short-term and medium term outlook appears very bearish!..... ]

I would think so too that there will be quite a few nasty surprises in store ! One cannot even be sure about buying since many stocks , even the leading so called blue chip stocks have simply tumbled from where to where...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Looking at the global markets in general and the overall economic situation of the world today - especially the Eurozone debt crisis, we might be in for a few nasty surprises more!

[ Poor progress on the reform front too might have complicated the situation. There is a relief rally today but short-term and medium term outlook appears very bearish!..... ]

I would think so too that there will be quite a few nasty surprises in store ! One cannot even be sure about buying since many stocks , even the leading so called blue chip stocks have simply tumbled from where to where...

In the case of some Blue Chips present valuations look attractive but one can do some value buying in the mid-cap space.There are really some good stocks looking fundamentally sound and are long-term bets!

In the case of some Blue Chips present valuations look attractive but one can do some value buying in the mid-cap space.There are really some good stocks looking fundamentally sound and are long-term bets!

I agree - this is the time to invest if one can study the market. I am told by a stock broker that auto and cement stocks are the best buys for now, with a long term view !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.